Chapter 48

"Tujhe dekha toh yeh jaana saanam!" This evergreen love song was coming from the beatbox that was Jay holding while Karan tried to lipsync to it, with his hands in the air like SRK in that mustard field.

"Gulati shut the hell up or else I am calling the police on you!" Anu threatened Karan, from her window. She had a job interview to go next morning and Karan's Tujhe Dekha was helping her in no way!

Karan ordered Jay to stop the music and looked up at Anu with his hand either side of his hips and pretty bad scowl on his face.

"I am here trying to serenade your sister and you are there yapping like a cranky aunty on her menopause." Karan screamed at the top of his lungs. Jay couldn't help but gasp dramatically at this.

Anu glared full on at Gulati before disappearing into her room. Only to come back with some eggs in her hand.

"Anushka Malhotra don't you dare!" Karan yelled at Anu who was aiming one of the eggs at Karan.

"I am out." Jay spoke and quickly got inside the car, welcomed by Chitra and Abhay, who were getting quite cosy with each other.

"Get out," Abhay told his brother politely.  Jay shook his head adamantly.

"Anu is throwing eggs at karan, what if she throws one egg at me? And she might. So not taking any chance." Jay told them.

"Yeha se nikal, varna do khayega kan ke niche."  Chitra says to Jay, who purse his lip and shake his head.

"Okay then you leave me no option, but bhai remember you are always my baby." Abhay says to Jay, leaving him confused which clears after Abhay opens the car door and pushes Jay out of it.

"Bhai, Bhai na raha." Jay sings to himself when he sees Abhay cuddling with Chitra in the car.

"I am gonna kill her." Karan announces, while appearing suddenly in front of Jay, all smeared with egg yolk. He was also smelling like eggs, which will stay with him for a week or so.

Just at the right moment, Mahi appears on her balcony.

"Lo agayi Juliet." Anu yells while seeing Mahi appear on the balcony adjacent of her.

"But you haven't left the poor guy in the state of Romeo." Jay says as Anushka laughs.

"Okay What the hell is happening?" Mahi inquires, looking confused AF.

"Your poor fiancee was trying to serenade you but you were snoring at that time, so he ended up disturbing my sleep, for which I am cranky about since I have an interview tomorrow. That how he became the victim of my wrath and that's the result." Anu finishes her explanation, by pointing at Karan who was looking like a minion with all those yellow yolks on him.

"Karan go home. I will meet you tomorrow." Mahi say to Karan, who looks back at her, flabbergasted.

"I sang for you! And then your sister throws eggs at me! And all that you could say is, go home?!" Karan wailed.

"Yeah. Bye karan." Mahi says and closes her curtain, leaving a very sad karan behind.

"Bye Gulati." Anu gives a sinister smile and closes her curtains just like her sister.

Jay looks at Karan, who looks back at him.

"So now?" Jay trailes off while stuffing his hands into his jeans pocket. It was so clear, that Karan could slice off his throat, yet the idiot approached him.

"I will now go and sing with madonna on beyonce's tour." Karan says, with sarcasm dripping from voice.

---------

"You know what? I am such a good jiju, even though you spoilt my mood, I am gonna help you get this job!" Karan said, loftily while getting into the driver's seat. Anu let out a groan and got into the passenger's seat.

"I can drive a car!" Anu claimed for the tenth time today, but no on was paying heed to her words.

"No! You are going for your first ever interview! You are stressed and nervous which may cause accidents. Even though we want you out of our lives but not like this." Karan said this as dramatically as he could. Anu glared at him and whacked his arm.

"I am a fine driver!" Anu defended herself in low voice but Karan shook his head and started the engine.

Karan started the radio and sheila ki jaawani started playing loudly. So started Karan's head bobbing and all the dance.

"Oh Anu! The hook's coming! Do that dance! Do it!" Karan exclaimed while singing the lyrics at the top of his lungs.

Anu starts doing the the hook step while singing along with karan.

"Wait! We need kala chashma on!" Karan exclaims loudly. Anu stops singing and looks at him perplexed.

"Its sheila ki jaawani not kala chashma." Anu says.

"Why? Can't sheila wear her kala chashma?" Karan exclaims, Anu strokes her chin before nodding with a big jerk. Both of them put their kala chashma on and resumed singing and dancing.

Karan steers with his one hand while doing bhangra with other one and Anu was full on katrina in her seat.

The cars comes to a halt and both of them acts normal.

"Okay wish me luck Gulati." Anu says as she gets off the the car.

"Of course! I will be here. You go and slay the interviewer!" Karan says and hold his hand high for a high five. Anu laughes and gives him a high five before rushing into the building.

----------

"I've got a date." Rishabh stated with blank face, while taking a seat next to Jay on the couch.

"Why are you not excited then?" Jay asks him. He let out a sigh and places his head on cushion by his side.

"Because that was from my elder sister's daughter's playmate." Rishabh spoke, without a hint of emotion in his tone. Jay stares at him for a moment before bursting out in laughter.

"At least somebody asked you on a date!" Jay exlaimed while laughing like a maniac. Rishabh shot him a glare and tried to change the topic.

"What about your chipkali?" Rishabh asked him, making his laughter stop immediatly.

"What abou her?" Jay questioned back, sourly.

"Is she available?" He asked, while examining Jay's expressions.

"No. She is veer's zara." Jay replied back with a blank as a canvas face.

----------
"I've got the job!" Anu yelled while running to Karan and hugged him.

"Yeah! I knew it! What do you want?" Karan asked her, while pulling out of the hug.

"As of now, beer." Anu said with a cheeky smile on, but that made Karan's smile vanish.

"I am treating coke for now but if you ever talk about beer, I will break your scooty." Karan warns her as she sighs.

"Fine! I am so excited." Anu exlaims while doing a little jump.

'Now there's one more thing left.' Anu thoughts.

Guyy!!! I am so sorry that I have been M.I.A for more than month. I am so sorry I was having a  writer's block and all that. But now I swear I am back in form!

P.S Dariya from BBD is such a sweet song. Makes me wanna fall in love with it!♥.♥
Comment down your favourite song from BBD