Chapter 37

Third person's POV_

After taking few more sips of that awefully bitter alcohol, it started getting delicious. Both of them soon finished that small bottle and bought any one for them.

"You know jay.." Anu slurred. Jay who was sitting on the footpath, looked at Anu, while taking a sip from his bottle.

"Whut?" Jay slurred.

"I have your name on my hand!" Anu giggled while shoving her hand in Jay's face.

"Sacchi?" Jay asked in surprise and took her hand in his hand. Anu kind of felt some current passing her hand.

"Lemme se!" Jay said but Anu withdrawed her hand.

"No!" Anu said and jay pouted.

"Why?" He asked.

"I feel current!" Anu said while pouting and Jay started grinning.

"Why?" Jay asked while smiling like an idiot. Anu shrugged.

"I wanna see my name!" Jay whined and took her hand. He finally found his name.

"Why did you write my name?" Jay asked, amused. Anu simply shrugged.

"I don't know." Anu said and Jay's smirk grew bigger.

"You looouuuvvvveee meeee!" Jay grinned and Anu shook her head frantically.

"No! You loooooooouuuvvvveee meeee!" Anu said.

"Why?" Jay asked.

"Because I have a preetttyyy smile!" Anu said showing off her smile.

"Yush!" Jay nodded and pulled Anu's cheek.

"Now shush! I am sleepy!" Anu said and grabbed Jay's arm, and rested her head jay's shoulder.

"Me too!" Jay yawned and rested his on top of Anu's. But they were disturbed by Anu's phone. Anu groaned and recieved the call. She put it on her ears.

"Hellluuu?" Said Anu.

"Where are you two?" Mahi asked.

"Darbaar!" And with that Anu cut the call and closed her eyes.

Third person's POV_

"Jay and Anu are at the darbaar." Mahi said to Karan. Karan nodded.

"Don't you think, Anu and Jay are disappearing a lot more lately?" Mahi asked.

"Nope!" Karan shook his head. Mahi looked at him with questioning eyes.

"As you said, Anu went to her date with Veer and Jay went to Darbaar, so tha he could get me some butter chicken." Karan explained and Mahi rolled her eyes.

"Butter chicken?" Mahi asked and Karan nodded.

"Well, jay had come to me earlier, to get the address of Darbaar but when I questioned him why he wanted go there. He ran away from there. Then he went to you amd asked the address saying that he wants to get you some butter chicken." Mahi said.

"That cunning ass!" Karan cussed.

"But he got me Butter chicken right?" Karan grinned and Mahi smacked her forehead,

"Chalo now!" Both of them got into the car and drove to darbaar.

"Hey! Isn't that Jay and Anu?" Karan asked. Mahk followed Karan's gaze, which landed on Anu and jay.

"Yup! they are sleeping together!" Mahi exclaimed.

"And they are talli (drunk)" Karan exclaimed.

"This girl!" Mahi said in a disappointing tone and got off the Car. Karan followed her and also got off the car. Both of them carried the very drunk duo to the back seat. And they drove back to the house.

****

" don't put jay on Abhay's room, chitra is there!" Mahi said to Karan.

Karan was carrying Jay andmahi was trying carry Anu. Karan's head snapped to Mahi's direction.

"And what is chitra doing in Chitra's room?" Karan asked while mahi rolled her eyes.

"Chill karan! They are just cuddling!" Mahi said to Karan.

"But how do you know?" Karan ased mahi.

"Well, I went to their room, to ask chitra something and saw them cuddling!" Mahi said and Karan nodded.

"Okay back ro Jay and Anu! Where do you put them?" Karan asked.

"Anu's room!" Mahi simply stated. Karan stared at Mahi in disbelief.

"Are you freaking serious? You wanna put a drunk boy and girl in the same room?" Karan asked.

"That's the point! Both of them are too drunk to do anything! Plus they are sleeping." Mahi said.

"Okay! But I can assure that you will become masiji and I will become mausaji soon!" Karan snickered.

"Haha was that joke?" mahi asked with a fake smile plastered on her lips.

"What if it was?" Karan asked while grinning.

"I don't like jokes!" Mahi said.

"I don't like you!" Karan said in the same tone as Mahi's. Mahi narrowed her eyes at Karan.

"Because I love you!" Karan added.

Karan and Mahi put both of them on the Anu's bed and left them there.

*****
Anu's POV_

Fuck! My head hurts! I thought before opening my eyes. As soon as I opened my eyes, I came face to face with a male face, more specifically Jay's face. My eyes widened and I sprang out of my bed.

I stared at jay's face in disbelief. Did we do..it? I looked at my clothes.

Nope! I am fully dressed in yesterday's clothes. Then how did he got here?

Jay started move. OMG it's moving!!! I mean Jay. Soon he woke up and reflected my expression after seeing my face.

"What are you doing in my room?" He askef0d and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"This is my room!" I said putting stress on 'my'. Jay looked around and then bit his tongue.

"Well then how am I in your room? Oye did you rape me?" My jaw literally fell on the floor.

"Me? Rape? You? Did you even see your face in the mirror? Oh how can you? It will break when you go infront of it!" He gasped.

"Excuse me! I am very hot!" Jay said.

"You and hot?" I started laughing hysterically. But soon stopped because of the pillow which hit my face.

"Jayvardhan Raichand!" I yelled.

Sorrry for this late and sucky update! :(