Chapter 43 - Shaadi Part-1

-Wedding Night-

Third person's POV_

Chitra knocked on the door of the room, in which Abhay and Jay were staying.

"Come in!" A faint voice came from inside. Chitra opened the door and got inside.

The sight infront of Chitra had caused her to facepalm herself.

Jay's head was stuck in a vase and Abhay was trying hard to get it out and not snap Jay's neck at the same time.

"How did this happen?" Chitra asked in an anxious tone.

"All because of this idiot!" Abhay said and placed a slap on Jay's back.

"Oww!" Jay's wince echoed the whole room.

"Chitra! Please you try. Because I am sure bhai will snap my neck instead of taking this vase off my head." Jay said.

Abhay scowled and hit jay's back once again, making him wince in pain.

Abhay stepped aside for Chitra, who came in Abhay's Place and tried to pull the vase out carefully, but no avail.

"The vase is just not coming out!" Chitra let out a sigh. Jay started to crying out loud.

"I am going to die alone now with this vase stuck forever on my head! No will marry me, I'll die alone and virgin!" Jay started rambling.

"Jay shut up!" Chitra told Jay as he abruptly stopped crying which was somewhat like the sound of a dying whale.

"I have an idea!" Chitra announced with a bright smile on her lips.

Mahi's POV_

"Anu are you serious?" I asked Anu while styling her hair with a curler.

"Yes! I am seriously regretting coming to you for my hair!" Anu said. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Ow! Mahi stop pulling my hair!" Anu yelled in pain.

"I am not pulling your hair!" I yelled back in my defense.

"Nevermind! I'll just braid my hair!" Anu said while trying to stand up. I took a hold of her shoulders and pushed her down.

"You are not going anywhere until I style your hair!" I told her.

She let out a sigh and stopped struggling.

"Fine! Just make sure I am not bald by the end of this session." She said.

This time, I pulled her hair deliberately.

"Mahi!" Anu cried out.

"Sorry baba!" I apologized.

"Okay! Now tell me are you serious about Veer?" I asked, once again.

"What do you mean?" She asked while staring right at my reflection in the mirror.

"I mean, do you, like, want to date him?" I asked her. Anu let out a sigh.

"I don't know. At first, I thought he was the 'one' for me. But now...." she said.

I frowned.

"Now what Anu?" I inquired.

"I don't know! I dont have that feeling for him now!" She answered honestly.

We both were silence for a few moments.

"Anu are you lesbian?" I asked in a very serious voice.

"Are you serious di?" She yelled.

"I am sorry!" I immediately apologized.

Chitra's POV_

"You think this will work?" Abhay asked me. I nodded my head rapidly.

"Of course!" I said.

"I have full faith on you Chitra!" Jay yelled from the vase.

"Thank you jay!" I yelled back.

"So what do we do?" Abhay asked.

"We pour this oil in the vase, wiggle it a little and voila! It will be out in no time!" I explained.

I poured the oil in the vase.

"The oil is entering my ear!" Jay panicked.

"Shut up Jay! Nothing will happen to your ear!" Abhay said as I wiggled the vase for a few second. Then cautiously pulled the vase out.

"I am free!!" Jay yelled as Oil dripped from his head.

"Oye Mr. Free go wash your head. The wedding is in an hour." I told him.

Jay nodded and went to the bathroom.

"Hey! Chitra wanna get some ice cream?" Abhay asked. I grinned.

"Are you asking me out on a date?" I asked while wiggling my eyebrows at him.

Okay,I regret that. That was a very unlady thing for me to do.

"Yeah!" He smiled and nodded.

"As much as I want to, I can't. I have to get Preet ready." I answered with a sad smile.

"Its ok! I'll devour my delicious kulfi alone!" He said with a sad smile.

I gaped at him and almost instaneously hit his arms.

"If I don't get to eat kulfi, you wont be able to eat it too!" I spoke arrogantly.

"You get ready and also get that brothers of your ready!" I told him and walked out of his room.

*****
Karan's POV_

"Karan what the hell are you doing?" The malhotra sisters asked in unison.

I got up from the ground and dusted my sherwani.

"I was just practicing my naagin dance." I stated matter of factly.

Mahi kept her 'what the fuck' reaction but Anu was already on the ground doing naagin dance. I smiled and joined her.

"Mahi! Join in!" I offered. Which she declined very rudely and pulled my dance partner away.

Okay! You guys have the full right to kill me, but please don't. -puppy eyes- I know this chap wasn't the best but I assure the next part will nicer and updated faster. Till then goodbye.

Oh I have question.

Which character of Shah rukh khan is your favourite? And you guys have only three options! :p

●Raj from ddlj
●Rahul from K3g
●Rahul from KKHH

Mine is K3g. Rahul is perfection in k3g. And Rahul and Anjali are my OTP ♥.♥

Comment your answer below!