Chapter 46

Jay's POV_

"What happened to you?" Bhai asked me.

"Nothing." I stated with a blank face and resumed throwing my clothes into the luggage in the name of 'packing'.

"As if!" Bhai scoffed and sat down on the bed.

"Tell me." Bhai added with a demanding look on his face. I let out a sigh and looked back at bhai.

"What do you wanna know?"  I asked as I sat next to him.

"What happened to you?" Bhai asked once again making me roll my eyes annoyance.

"I already told you the answer!" I exclaimed as he frowned.

"The real one.." bhai said putting stress on the 'real'. I huffed and decided to tell him.

"Bhai..I think I am suffering from constipation after all those things I ate in the buffet." I lied and waited for bhai's reaction.

"Hmm I knew it was something serious.."  bhai trailed off.

Wait..he bought it? I examined bhai's expression keenly to know if he was skeptical or not.

"Let me see if I can medicine.." bhai said. Thank god! He bought it.

"I already had the medicines!" I lied again, as quick as possible, before bhai could even go out of the room.

"Okay then. I'll go and you rest. We have to leave tonight." Bhai said and I nodded.

As soon as bhai left the room, I let out a sigh of relief.

'Because of you I had tell this disgusting lie to my brother. Keede pare tujh pe veer ki laila and veer too' I muttered under my breath.

-----
Third Person's POV_

"You need to shift to hell." Anj told Gulati, who was bugging the crap out of me.

"What's the need of hell when I am hanging out with the devil itself haan?" Gulati said while grinning ear to ear as he bumped his shoulder with hers.

Anu shot him a glare and turned back to the tv screen infront of them.

"Just go bug your sister or your girl-"

"Aye watch it!" Gulati snapped, startling her.

" Mahi is not my girlfriend, but my fiance." Gulati added in a proudy tone as he leaned back in his seat. Anucouldn't help but roll my eyes at his behaviour.

"Whatever." Anu stated nonchalantly.

"What happened to you?" Gulati asked all of a sudden.

"Nothing." Anu answered monotoneusly.

"Tell me!" Gulati demanded while shaking her frantically.

"Get off me gulati! Or else I will chop your man parts!" Anu warned him and he stopped abruptly with a horrified expression on his face.

He knew Anu never give facade warning. If not chop, Anu would surely hurt his man parts.

"Chill phulan devi!" Gulati tried to calm me down as Anu shot him daggers with her eyes.

"What got your panties in a twist?" He asked yet again.

This guy never learns. Thought Anu.

Anu got up and left from there, not before throwing the tv remote on his face.Anu went out of the house to clear her mind.

'Jay is a such a stupid gaadha! Even donkeys are more intelligent than him!' Anu thought as Anu kept walking.

"Anu?" Anu stopped hearing Veer's voice.

"Yeah?" Anu asked.

"You look troubled." He stated as he observed Anu's face. Anu shook her head indicating a no.

"Is it because Jay asked thinks we are dating?" Veer asked.

"Does it irk you that jay thinks you are my laila?" Veer added with a smug smile on his lips.

Anu shot a glare at Veer, making his smile disappear.

"I couldn't careless about what jay thinks!" Anu scoffed.

"But his 'veer ki laila' irritates the heck out of me. I just want to snap his head off!" Anu added.

"Lets find Jay." Veer suggested.

"Why do you want to find that idiot?" Anu asked as they headed towards the house.

"So that we can tell your gaadha Jay that you are not veer ki laila but jhalla ki chipkali." Veer explained as Anu hummed in agreement but gave Veer a friendly shove as she understood what he meant.

Both of them erupted in laughter. But it didn't last long.

"Oww!" Veer groaned in pain as pebble hit his head.

"What happened?" Anu asked with concern in her voice.

"Somebody threw a pebble!" Veer exclaimed as he held that pebble.

They looked around only to find Jay there, who was checking out some buffalos.

"Jay did it again!" Anu said.

"Again? " veer asked. He had confusion written all over his face.

"That day, it was Jay who threw the ball at you not Inayat, he told me." Anu answered.

"I think he really likes you." Veer commented. Anu stared at him as of he just lost his mind.

"Are you out of your mind?" Anu asked.

"Just put all the pieces together Anu, you 'll know it." Veer replied.

"Shut up." Anu told him as Veer nodded with a knowing smile on his lips.

"Where's Jay?" Abhay came out of nowhere and asked them, with some medicines in his hand.

"Right there." Anu said while pointing towards Jay.

"Jay take your meds!" Abhay yelled at Jay who just ran from there. Abhay too chased behind him.

"He is so weird." Veer commented as they watched the brothers run.

"You think so?" Anu asked sarcastically.

I am so sorry for a such a lousy and late chap. I was suffering from writer's block, so I had to write something...ya know!
Btw some confessions coming up soon! Not in the next chap but soon. ;)