Chapter 10

Anushka's POV _

I parked chitra's car at the Gulati residence and got out out of the car.

" That was the the craziest ride ever! I am never riding with you ever again in my life!" Jay complained for like..umm 75, 38, 912th time! I slammed the car door shut. I gave him one of my famous close mouth sarcastic smile.

" Don't worry, I am too not ever riding with you again! You annoyed me in that 1 hour so much more than Mahi did in my whole life, with your complaints, tantrums and nakhra!" I shouted at him. He too got out of the car and slammed the door shut.

" Any normal human would do if you drive like fast and furious drivers in mumbai streets!" He shouted back at me.

" You-" I was cut off by a male voice.

" Anu, Jay what are you guys doing here?" Gulati asked. Our heads snapped to Gulati's direction who had Mahi in his arms.

" I came here to drop Chitra's car" I said while throwing car keys at Gulati.

" Okay then, Jay what are you doing here with Anu?" Gulati asked while catching the keys.

" Woh-I came-" I cut him off.

" I'll tell you guys" I said.

" Is there going on something" Mahi trailed off.

" Between you two" Gulati finished her sentence. Yuck! Couple thingys.

I stare at Gulati with a dumb expression.

" Why are you staring at me like that?" Gulati asked.

" I knew Mahi had no brains" from the corner of my eyes I could see Mahi shooting daggers at me.

" But you've lost it too, the only thing that is going on between is pure irritation" I said,

"And hate" Jay added.

" Yep!" I agreed.

" Then why are you here together?" they asked in unison with confused faces.

" We are here for a cause!" I announced while grinning like a goof.

" Heh?" Was all their reaction.

" I'll explain" said Jay. He explained Gulati and Mahi all about our plan and I explained his embarassing little secret due to which the couple couldn't stop laughing and I joined them too while jay had irritated expression on his face.

" Are you guys done?" Jay asked in a irritated tone.

" Nope!" I said still laughing my ass off.

" too bad we have to go now" I ignored him.

" Gulati did aunty made her famous idlis today?" I asked Gulati.

" Yep!"

" Okay then c'mon the idlis are calling" I said patting my tummy.

" Oye bhukkar you just ate " jay said.

" Well that was 1 hour ago!" He shook his head. We all entered the house and I directly entered the kitchen and took 4 idlis on my plate and chutney. I came out of the kitchen while eating the idlis.

" Aunty's idlis are the best, I could eat them forever"

"Yeah you could eat forever without taking a break" jay said while eyeing me. I glared at him.

" Nazar mat laga kameene" I said without breaking the eye contact.

" Anu!" Mahi scolded me.

" But Mahi! He started it!" I whined and Mahi's glare shut me up. I finished my plate after a few minutes.