Chapter 49

Third Person's POV_

"What if it doesn't love me?" Anu questioned her sister with a frown on her face. She was extremely tensed thinking that her future nephew or niece wouldn't like her. And why she was thinking about her future niece and nephew now,you may ask? Its because she had assumed that Mahi was pregnant.

"For heaven's sake Anu! I am not pregnant!" Mahi exclaimed in an exasperated tone while glaring at Anu. Who didn't seem to grasp any of the words that Mahi just uttered. she was too lost in her thoughts. 

"you were vomiting in the morning." Anu pointed out,looking hopeful.

"Because I ate the paranthas you made this morning out of the excitement of your new job." Mahi answered looking deadpan. Anu furrowed her eyebrows before shaking her head adamntly.

"Those were good. Mom and Dad said that they loved it." Anu stated loftily. Mahi crossed her arms against her chest and looked Anu dead in the eye. 

"Really?" Mahi questioned and Anu nodded. 

"Okay then." Mahi started.

"Mom!" Mahi yelled loudly for her mom. Still staring at Anu dead in the eye.

"What?" She yelled back from the kitchen.

"How was the paranthas?" Mahi questioned.

"Is Anu there?" She asked in return. Mahi replied in negative.

"I seriously need to teach her cooking." As soon as their mom uttered this words, Mahi fist bumped in the air and stuck her tongue out at Anu.

Anu glared at Mahi and stomped away to her room, leaving a smiling and peaceful Mahi behind happily typing on her laptop keypad.

------

"Its an easy task. I will call that ass up and spat those words and cut the call. Easy as eating a fudge." Anu told herself while pacing in her room.

She stood in front of her full length mirror and looked at her appearance. She fluffed her hair while forcing a big smile on her face.

She fetched her phone from the bed and typed in Jay's number. Her heart was pacing in a weird pace as she waited for him pick up the call. And he didn't. Mumbling some in coherent profanities on Jay's name, she redialled his number. Which he did this time.

"Why weren't you picking up my call?" Anu questioned immediately as a scowl came on her face unbeknown to her.

"I-I was in the bathroom." Jay stuttered.

'Why is he stuttering? Is he lying? But why would he lie to me?' Anu wanted to question all this to Jay but kept her mouth shout instead and just hummed in response.

"Can we meet at cafe creme?"Anu asked him,hoping he would say yes.

"What?um I mean yeah sure! Why not?" Even Jay was surprised. But he covered up faking excitement. While in reality he was freaking nervous.

"Okay see you at 4 at creme." Anu said and hug up in him. The first thing she did was to throw herself on the bed and scream on the pillow.

"Why did I ask him to meet me? I am a dumbass!" Anu cursed herself.

'Now I have to meet that gaadha face to face and tell him that I am not veer ki laila. Yay! Another disaster ahead. I should boycott him from my life.' Anu thought while getting off the bed.
-----

"Mom and Dad are moving to India this diwali." Abhay exclaimed with a big grin on his face on the screen of Chitra's laptop screen. Chitra smiled back at him.

"That's so awesome! I finally get to meet them in real life." Chitra spoke enthusiastically. Abhay nodded his head rapidly.

"They are gonna love you! Also that Anu." Abhay spoke.

"You think that Anu will became bride of your chota bhai?" Chitra asked Abhay who replied in affirmative.

"I am 100 percent sure that they have already fell for each other." Abhay spoke, with complete surity in his voice.

"If that happens, it will be too awesome. " Chitra said as Abhay nodded.

"Now I can't wait for diwali. When I can officially ask you to be mine." Abhay said while staring at Chitra with that lovesick smile on his face. Chitra raised one of her eyebrows at him.

"Officially? " Chitra questioned.

"I have to go now bye. Love you." Abhay hurried and shut the laptop, leaving Chitra confused.

Only one thing circled her head.

"Yep. He is going to propose you and he is not even subtle about it. Enthu-cutlet." Karan spoke while eating a bar of chocolate.

"You were eavesdropping?" Chitra questioned while crossing her arms against her chest.

"Nope! I was just listening to my baby sister's conversation with her enthu-cutlet of a boyfriend wannabe husband." Karan said as he ruffled Chitra's hair.

"That is called eavesdropping dropping my dear anna! And come on you are biggest wannabe husband ever in thing planet." Chitra snorted.

"At least I am subtle about it." Karan said in a dissmissive manner. Chitra almost chocked on her own saliva at this.

"Subtle? Says the guy who glares at anyone who addresses himas the boyfriend of Mahi not fiance." Chitra shoots back, with evil smirk on her face. Karan pouts and scurries out of the room.

The story's coming to an end but I promise the sequel will be up before the end of this one. It will be the same cast but different relations and stories hopefullly you will support me in that one like you did in this one.