Chapter five

Jay's POV-

" Why do you look so pissed?" Rishabh asked.

" she is here"

" Who is here?" He asked, completely clueless.

" That library girl" I said while rolling my eyes.

" really? Is she hot?" Well she did look hot in that dress...

" yeah...kinda..wait! What am I even saying?  She's a chipkali (lizard)"

" Jay you're just exaggerating"

"No am not!"

" Then prove it, let's go meet her"

"No way! I don't have a death wish!" I exclaimed.

" What?"
Abhay's POV_

" One beer" I said to the bartender.

" Make it two" a familliar voice said. I turned and saw chitra beside. I immediatly grinned.

" Hey! What are you doing here?" I asked.

" Oh I came here to hear the religious songs" she said, seriously.

" What?" I asked. I was completely clueless, but then she started laughing hysterically.

" Oh my god,  you're face" she said in between her laughs. I too joined in her contagious laughter.

" I came here with my brother and friends" she added. she took a sip from her beer.

" Really?  I also came here with my brother and friends"

"Same pinch" and she pinched me. I winced and rubbed that spot.

" You know, pinching your boss can put you in trouble" I teased. I took a sip of my beer.

" Nah, you're not my boss right now, you're just a random guy I met at bar"

" Random?" I put a hand on my hand on my heart, pretending to be hurt.

" I guess you mean the hottess guy in the whole bar" I smirked. She raised an eyebrow.

" Hot? Nope, I think your the 'aww lelele chooo chweet cutie' type"

" woman, you're severely hurting my ego" she looked at me and again broke into a fit of laughter. I felt something in the pit of my stomache.

Mahi's POV_

Karan had gone to the drink counter to bring our drinks. Someone bumped his shoulder on my shoulder.  I turned around and gave the guy a glare.

"Watch it!" I snapped.

" Sorry" he mumbled. But again he bumped his shoulder on mine. I was fuming.

" What the hell is your problem?" I yelled.

" I am sorry" I tried to walk away but another came infront of me and started dancing with me. I tried to walk past but he kept blocking my path. Suddenly a fist made contact with that guy's jaw and he came crashing down. I looked up saw it was none other that my boyfriend.  He started punching the guy.

" DON'T YOU DARE A FUCKING LAY A FINGER ON MY GIRLFRIEND!" Karan yelled and kept hitting the guy.

" Karan stop it" but he ignored me. I saw some of that guy's friend heading towards us.

Oh shit!

Anushka's POV _

I looked towards the dancefloor, there was lot people circling it, but not dancing.