Chapter 20

Karan's POV _

I woke up to find a leg hanging on top of my head, almost touching my face. I scowled and looked up to see none other than my little sister. I grabbed her leg and started tickling her under her feet.

"Ahhh!" And bam! My dear little chitti fell from her berth. I wore my smirk of satisfaction.

" Owww meri kamar!" Chitra groaned in pain. Everyone woke up due to her howling.

" What happened?" Mahi asked in drained out tone.

" I'm sorry Mahi! But I think you have to be a widow before you get married! " Chitra said and jumped on top of me. She started to strangle me. I too started strangling her.

" Guys stop it!" Mahi yelled and tried to pull us apart. Keyword: Tried.

" Anu! Help me!" Mahi hollered while still trying to pull us apart. Chitra was trying to kick me while I was pulling her hair.

" Anu!" Mahi again hollered.  A Sleepy Anu came to our view.

" What?" She asked.

" Help me!" Mahi hissed. Anu rubbed her eyes and then came to us.

Anu started pull chitra away while Mahi was doing the same with me. And finally succeded.

" I'll kill you!" Chitra spat.

" That can't happen!  Because first I'll kill you then chop off you legs and feed to the piranhas!" I shot back.

" What the hell is happening? " Abhay asked as he came to our compartment with a very confused Jay.

"I was telling my plan how I would kill your lady love" I said in sugercoated voice.

" No! Seriously what happened?" Anu asked while taking a seat next to Mahi.

" When I woke up her legs were dangling infront of me, so I started tickling her-"

"My feet! That's why I fell off my berth!" Chitra finished.

" But that doesn't mean you can strangle me!" I snapped. 

" Of course!  I can! Wanna see?" She asked evilly.

" Anu hold her!" I yelled.  Anu rolled her eyes while Chitra started laughing.

" That is absurd!"Abhay said.

" I know right?"

" No I mean you both are being absurd. You guys can't just strangle each over such petty thing!" Abhay said and mahi, jay and Anu agreed with him while me and my sister scowled at him.

" Whatever! " we both said in unison.

" Settle down everyone! We are going to reach our station in sometime." Mahi said. We all took sit in our compartment.

" I wanna have tea when we reach the station!" Anu yawned while stretching her body.

" Me too! " Chitra said. 
_Skip Time_

"Guys! Wake up! We've reached! " I yelled. They all woke up gradually. We all took our luggages and got out of the train.

" I am already feeling cold!" Mahi said while nuzzling on her cardigan sleeve. I smiled at her and engulfed her with my free hand.

" You are so cute!" I whispered in her ear, earning a giggle from her.

" Where the hell is bahadur kaka?" Anu asked while looking here and there.