Chapter 31

Mahi' s POV_

We all were sitting on the ground like kids while Geet was standing like the proffesor, giving us lecture.

"In no way we can let the ladka wala win the sangeet! We have to win this!" Geet said like a leader.

"We only have today and tonight, tomorrow is the sangeet! So we have to choose the songs and practice the dance ASAP!" geet says.
"I don't wanna dance, I am tired!" Anu announced as she got up to leave. Geet took a ball and threw at anu. Yep she had arranged some tennis balls, so that anyone refused to listen to her, she could hit them with it.

"Oww!" Anu groaned in pain, while clutching her arm where the ball hit her.

"Go and sit down!" Geet ordered. Anu mumbled some profanities under her breathe and sat down at her spot.

"So we will be dancing in pair and I will be choosing the pair!" Geet announced.

"The first pair is Chitra and Abhay!" Geet announced. Everyone started cheering and clapping, while the love birds kept on blushing.

"The second pair is, Mahi and Karan, cause if I paired mahi with someone else karan would have killed me in my sleep." Geet said and we started laughing. I glanced at Karan, my baby was blushing slightly.

"Aww baby!" I side hugged him and pecked his cheeks.

"The third pair, is Preet and Sid!" Sid was geet and preet's cousin. Everyone clapped.

"The fourth pair is Me and veer!" Geet announced. Veer looked kinda sad, cause of course he wanted to be paired with Anu.

Then suddenly Jay and Anu turned to face each other and then to Geet.

"I am not dancing with him/her!" Both of them yelled together. We all started laughing at them .

"No! You guys are paired together , so you have to dance together!" Geet said while laughing, Chitra gave her a high five.

"Why do I always get stuck with you?" Jay asked in a sad tone.

"Maybe luck hates us." Anu said in the same voice.

"No one will be sad on my sangeet rehearsals!" Preet said.

"Fine!" Jay and Anu said in sync.

"Now the songs, for chitra and Abhay, it will be Mast magan, for Mahi and Karan, Hona tha pyaar, For me and veer dil duffer, for Sid and preet , sun saathiya and for Jay and Anu, it's D se dance!"

"Lets get started guys!" Geet yelled enthusiastically.

******
Anushka's POV_

" Uff Jay you are not doing this step properly!" I said for the 5th time.

"Let's just not do this step then!" Jay whined. I rolled my eyes.

"Did anybody told you that, pappu cant dance saala!" I said to said. I smirked as his eyes widened.

"Who told you this?" He asked.

"Told me what?" I asked while smirking. He glared at me.

"That my nickname is pappu." He said in a low voice. I bursted out laughing.

"Haha your brother told me!" I said while laughing. He scowled.

"Why does my brother always tell you my embarrassing secrets?" He whined.

"Because I helped him to get his girl!" I said as matter of factly.

"Okay okay, now can we get back to dancing?" He asked in an annoyed tone.