Chapter 36

Jay's POV_

I plopped next to Mahi on the sofa.

"Hey Mahi!" I chirped.

"Hey Jay." She greeted back, while tapping on her phone.

"So what are you doing?" I asked.

"Just discussing some designs with Mansi, my partner." She said.

"Oh.."I trailed off.

"And where is Anu?" I asked.

"She has gone to 'Darbaar (imaginary) Dhaba with Veer for their date." Mahi said.

Oh she has go on a date,that's she was looking so beautiful. I though.

Wait! Did I just call her beautiful in my thoughts?

"And where is that Darbaar?" I asked, hoping she would tell me the address. She stopped tapping on her phone and grinned.

Shit!

"And why do you wanna know?" Mahi asked while grinning at me. I rolled my eyes at her.

"Because...umm..I am hungry..and I wanna visit darbaar" I said.

"Accha?" She asked while smirking to herself.

"Yes. Okay bye.if you dont wanna tell me!" I said quickly and scurried out of that place quickly before Mahi could ask me some more questions.

*******

"Karan could tell me the address of Darbaar?" I asked Karan, who was my last option. He looked at me skeptically.

"Why?" He asked as I rolled my eyes.

"Because, I wanna get you some butter chicken, but if you don't tell me its okay.." I said sadly. His eyes twinkled at the mention of butter chicken.

"Okay I'll tell you!" He said while grinning. I smirked.

********
Chitra's POV_

"Hey chitti!" I looked up from my novel to see Abhay smiling at me.

"Hello Abhi!" I chirped. He looked confused as he took a sit next to me.

"If you call me Chitti then I'll call you Abhi!" I said adamantly. He stared at me while smiling. I touched my face.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked. He nodded.

"What?" I asked.

"This cute specs!" He said while grinning at me. My face was red as a tomato due to execcive blushing.

"Are you the same Abhay I met at the Interview?" I asked, while placing my book beside me. He shot me a confused look.

"Why?" He asked. I smiled and sat next him.

"Because that Abhay was damn shy and wasn't that cheeky...though I am not complaining! I love this Abhay too!" I said while interwining our fingers and placing my head on his shoulder. He chuckled as light pink specks were visible on his cheeks.

"Its the magic of your.." he started and came face to face with me.

"Your dimples." He says and pecks my dimples which were visible thanks to my ear to earn grinning.

"Your cute specs." He says and kissed my spec, which was weird and cute at the same time. I couldnt help but giggle.

"Your long long fingers!" He said and took my hands in his hand and kissed my knuckles. I was blushing profusly.

"And your cute nose!" He said and kissed the tip of my nose.

"And last your so kissable lips!" Saying this he leaned in for my lips and so did I.

Anushka's POV_

We were sitting face to face, in the Darbaar. It was one of the awesome place to eat in Ambala. Though I dont really like eating dinner out as date. I more of a person who wants somebody go come with pizzas at home and spent the date eating and watching movies.

Though I loved Veer's sweet gesture. Oh god! Why is he so charming?

"Anu, I wanna a confess something." He said to me.

"Yeah!" I said calmly. But my heartbeat was going wild. He took my hand and was looking on it.

"Anu! I have been liking you since childhood, but now I thinks its lo-" he stopped abruptly. My smile fell down. I looked at his gaze.

Shit! He saw jay's name on my hand.

"Veer its not what you think!" I said quickly. He looked up and smiled at me.

"Yeah!" He nodded and let go off my hand.

"Veer! I don't have any kind of feelings for Jay! I swear!" I said trying to explain myself.

"Then how did his name get in your hand?" He asked calmly.

"I-I dont know..."I said.

"But veer-"

"Aye chipkali!" Someone yelled from behind. I unfortunately knew this voice. I banged my head on the table.

"It's jay no?" I asked veer in a muffled voice.

"Yes." He said. By the Jay came and sat on my right.

"What are you doing here?" I asked Jay through my clenched teeths.

"I came here to buy butter chicken for karan!" He said.

"Then buy your chicken and get lost!" I said while holding up a fork at him.

"Cool cool chipkali!" He said and ttried take the fork out of my hand. He was successful.

God! Why can't my life get less complicate?

"Guys! I have to go!" Veer smiled and got up to leave.

"What yaar? Sit na!" Jay said.

"Please!" I said while giving him a sad look

"Sorry! Bye guys!" He said and left. I took my purse and was about to leave too, when Jay grabbed my wrist and pulled me down.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Home!" I said.

"Wait first let me buy butter chicken, then we will leave!" He said. I nodded.

******
Jay's POV_

Anu is awfully quiet and it was bugging me. Tell me, if your used to someone blabbering in your 24×7 but one day suddenly becomes quiet, you will feel weird no?

"Anu?" I asked.

"Hmm?"

"Desi daaru peyagi?(wanna drink local alcohol?)" I asked her. Her head snapped to my direction.

"Will you be able to handle it?" She asked.

"I'll try but what about you?" I asked her while she smirked.

"Meri fikar na kar! Meri aadat hai desi peene ki! (Dont worry about me! I am used to eating local!)" She said.

"Ok then!" I said.

"But where will we get it?" I added. She grinned at me before running into a dark lane.

"Anu!" I yelled. I decided to wait there. After a minutes letter Anu came back with two medium size glass bottle with her.

"Here!" She shoved bottle In my hand.

"On the count of three ok?" She asked and I nodded. We both opened the cork of our bottle.

"1 2 3!" Anu said. We both took a sip. Goodness! It was so bitter!

"Ahhhh!" We both exclaimed together, before bursting out laughing.

I like the sound of her laughter. I thought.

Soooo how was it people?
Abhay and Chitra-Abhra (by me)

Jay and Anu- AnAy, JayNu, or JaNu. Which was one os better.

Mahi and Karan- give me some ship names about them too! I am so close to naming them MaRan! Lol