Chapter three

Chitra's POV _

" Chitra?" Someone knocked on my door.

" It's open" I yelled. Dad opened the door. And there stood my whole family. I raised an eyebrow.

" Okay, why are you all raiding my room?" I asked. Dad came forward and sat beside me on my bed. Dad was giving me one of his serious looks. Oh my god, is he thinking about marrying me off?

" dad, please tell me you're not planning about marr-" I was cut off by my brother.

" Shut up, atleast hear what dad wants to say"

" Okay dad what do you want to say?" I asked dad.

" Since you've completed your studies, why don't you join the company?" " Dad, I wanna do something on my own and karan is already taking care of your business"

" Chitra don't be stubborn" mom said.

" But mom" I was cut off by dad now.

" Chinmayi, Chitra is right." Dad said to mom.

" Thanks dad, for understanding me" I hugged dad sideways. He too hugged back and kissed my head.

" I am proud of you chitti" karan said and ruffled my hair playfully.

" Karan don't call me that!" I glared at him.

" Chitti, don't talk to you anna like that" mom said sternly.

" mom it's not anna, it's brother"

" Yeah same same" did I tell you my mom is half tamillian? Well then she is. That makes us one quarter tamillian.

" Okay puttar now sleep, rab rakha, night queen" dad kissed my head once again and left the room. And my dad is punjabi.

" Sleep well, my baby queen" mom came after dad and kissed my head.

" Good night mom" she left the room.

" good night, chitti" he also came and kissed my head.

" Good night ANNA" I emphazized on 'anna'. Once they left my room. I turned the lights off and slept.

Anushka's POV _

My door opened abruptly. I screamed and turned the lights on. And infront of me was the demon a.k.a my sister in her pajama and holding a pillow.

" What are you doing here?" I asked, while yawning. She closed the door behind her.

" I am here to sleep, now move your fat ass" she said, while trying to adjust in my bed.

" What? No! Di, I am not a kid anymore. You can't sleep with me!" I exclaimed.

" Shut up, I am sleeping with you" she turned the lights off.

" But why?" I whined.

" To bond with my little anu" she hugged me and I groaned.

" Stop being whiny and tell me why were you pissed off when you came back home?"

" I got banned from the library "

" What?" She screamed loudly.

"A little louder, I don't think people in australia heard you" she rolled her eyes.

" Why did you got banned from that library? "

I narrated her the whole story.

" Oh my god, so romantic! " she squealed. I stared at her, bewildered.

" What the actual fu-"

"Hey! Language! "

" You think that's romantic? ! If I could I would have strangled that guy to death!"

" Aww that's the start of a love story" I shook my head. And fell back on my pillow.

"Night"

"Good night!" She chirped.

Jay's POV _

" Hey jay, you still didn't told me why you were pissed when returned from the library? " Rishabh asked. Me, bhai and rishabh were chilling and having a round of chilled beers.

" what happened at the library?" Bhai asked. The mention of the library made me remember the nakchadi (arrogent) girl. I scowled. Rishabh snapped his fingers ahead of me.

" What.happened?"

"Ugh because of that girl I got banned from the library"

" You got banned from that library?" Bhai asked.

" What girl? " Rishabh asked,

"Yea I got banned from the library "

" And that idiotic girl because of her,I got banned"

" What's her name?" Rishabh ignored my last statement.

" I don't know and I don't care"

" What actually happened? "

" When I had gone to the library to return your book, rishabh told me to bring '50 shades of grey ' for him. Apparently she was looking for the same book and unfortunately there was only one copy. She wasn't willingly to give and neither was I so we pulled it towards us and the book ripped apart." The two kept silent for a while before erupting in loud laughter.

" Which part of it is funny?" I asked monotoneously.

" Every bit of it" I scowled.

" Well it's not entirely the girl's fault then" Bhai said.

" Bhai please stop harishchandra mode"

" I am just stating the truth"

" Yea, whatever"

Oh god, I just wish, I never encounter with that girl again in my entire life.

Hello, sweet people who reads my story, tell me what do you think about this chapter. You all very well know how I love to read your thoughts on my story , so leave a comment behind and don't forget to vote, you know it enourages me to write more. :)