Chapter fourteen

Anushka's POV _
"Truth or dare?" I asked gulati. He thought for a second and then said.
"Dare" he says confidently. I smirk.
"Okay then. You're dare is you have to propose that old aunty next house until I tell you to stop" I said. His smile suddenly turns upside down in a frown. Mahi and Chitra burst in hysterical laughter.
"Oh please anu not this. Anything else. Please." He pleaded scratch that begged to me.
"Dare hair karna toh parega" I shrugged.
"Oh come on she'll either call the police or kill me with her stick!"
"Sorry gulati" I gave him a fake frown.
"Anu don't be this tough on my sweet bro" chitra said laughing.
"So chitra di" I smiled slyly.
"Okay shall we get this dare started?" I smirked at gulati.
"Fine" he said while pouting like a kid. We all got up and went to the house next to us. Me, Mahi and chitra do were hiding in the parking lot from where we can watch gulati. And gulati was on the door step. He had is joined together and was looking up. Looks like he was either praying or asking god to punish me. He finally and if I may add, with shaky hands rang the door bell.
No one opened the door.
"No one's responding. Can I go?" Gulati asks. I glare at him.
"No! You know gulati I can make you do way more worst dares and if you don't want that to happen ring the door bell again and wait" I warned him. He groaned and rang the door bell again. This time the aunty opened the door. Gulati sat his one knee and spread his warms wide like shah rukh khan.
"Jab we tujhe dekha hai, dil mera jaage na soota hai kya karu hai kuch kuch hota hai. I have fallen in love with you so will you be my girlfriend?" Gulati proposed in a full on filmy style.
"No" the aunty said straightforwardly with blank face and closed the door on gulati's face. Me, mahi and chitra were on the floor laughing like lunatics.
"Omg! Did karan just got rejected by an aunty!" Mahi exclaimed between her laughs.
"I am so proud of myself for capturing this whole situation in a video" I said.
"Wait! You recorded it?" Gulati suddenly yelled.
"Yep!" I exclaimed.
"Delete it!" He yelled.
"Yeah right like that's going to happen!" I said and ran. Gulati also ran behind me .
"Anu please delete that video!" He pleaded.
"Nope"
"Okay let's get back to the house and resume the game" chitra announced. We all went to the house. mahi spinned the bottle and it landed on chitra di.
"Truth or dare?" Mahi asked chitra di .
"Truth" she answered.
"Do you love Abhay?" Maui asked grinning. Me and gulati face Palmed ourselves.
"I don't know about love but I really do like him!" Chitra di said.
"Mahi you are stupid." I said.
"This time I agree with anu" gulati said ,backing me up.
"Why?" Mahi frowned.
"Everyone knows that abhay and chitra di likes each other."
"Yep" gulati said.
"Whatever! Now who's turn to spin the bottle?"
"Mine!" Chitra do said. Chitra di Spinned the bottle and it landed on me.
"Truth or dare?"
"Dare" I said with confidence.
"You have to go on a date with sahil" chitra do says with a smirk. My eyes widen.
"High five!" Gulati exclaimed and high fived chitra.
Sahil is my college friend and in "love" with me. That guy is totally nuts over me and he is nice but he's a total chipku.
"Oh come on not him!"
"Dare hai karna toh parega" gulati said mimicking me.
"Honestly anu I don't get why you don't like him. I mean he is nice , rich, good looking-"
"And chipku" I finish mahi's sentence. Mahi rolled her eyes.
"Chitra di can I please do anything else." I ask chitra di.
"Umm lemme think" she strokes he imaginary beard pretending to think.
"You have to kiss jay!" She said while showing her perfect batteesi ( 32 tooth).
"What?" I shout in shock.
"Oh my god!" Gulati and mahi gasp in sync.
"Yep" chitra said.
"You must be joking"
"Nope not joking" I let out a groan.
"Choose wisely" mahi said.
"Mahi you are my elder sister aren't you supposed to be restrict me from this things?"
"Yeah but for you this is good" she said and I roll my eyes.
"So..."
"I'll go on a date with sahil" I said with a heavy heart. Chitra di grinned.
"Call him now"
"Now?"
"Yeah" I dialled his number and put it on speaker. In 1 ring he picked up the call. Doesn't he have any work?"
"Hello Anushka!" He said excitedly.
"Hi sahil! Would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" I asked straightforwardly not wasting any time.
"Su-re" he stutters. Chitra and mahi mouthed cute while I mouthed stupid.
"Great then see you at clear water at 8" I said and hung up on him. Call me rude but I have no interest In doing "you hang up, no you hang up first " game with him.
"My sister has a date!" Mahi exclaimed. And I face Palmed myself.
"Just to make sure you don't run away from the date,we'll be. Coming with you."
" seriously?" I cried out.
*****
"Why is he here?" I asked pointing at jay.
"The more the persons are here the chances of you  running away are less." Gulati answered and I pout. Abhay and jay also accompanied us in anushka ka ko maar dalo mission. ( kill anushka mission).
"What are you wearing?" Jay asked pointing at my purple and white flower print dress which went till my knees.
"The perks of having a fashion designer sister" I said sarcastically.
"Let's go inside or else our anu will get late for her date"chitra di said putting a emphasis on 'date'. I groaned but nevertheless went inside. We all sat in distance but not so much distance. After a few minutes late the gadha aka sahil arrived. He spotted me and came to sit next to me. He gave me bouquet me of sunflowers. Seriously sunflowers? Uff. I gave him a fake smile and placed it aside.
"You know anushka, I never in my dreams thought that you'll ask me on a date. I thought that you didn't even knew that I excisted."
"Yeah" I answered absentmindedly.
"What?" I got back to my senses.
"No.. I mean....you know what I mean right?"
"Yeah of course" he smiled shyly. What the...
I looked around to see that there are no signs of chitra, abhay , gulati and mahi.
"One second I'll be back" I got up and went jay's table.
"Where is everyone?" I asked him.
"What?" He asked back. He scanned through the whole restaurant there was no sign of them.
"Where are they?"
"That's what I am asking?" He shrugged.
"Well you know what its good that they are not here now I can go."
I said and was about to leave.
"No no you can't leave"
" watch me"
"No" he said as he pulled my wrist making me go closer to him.
"And the couple who is going to dance on the stage now are.......this adorable couple." Our attention turned to the anchor as the spotlight fell on us.
"Uh oh" we said in sync.

Hey guys howz the chapter?
Please vote and comment.