Chapter 26

Karan's POV_

"Chitra pass me a bag of chips!" I ordered as I stretched my hand backwards,with my eyes on the road. Mahi, Anu and Abhay was asleep while Jay was playing on his phone and chitra was reading a book.

"Take it yourself!" She retorted. I scowled and moved backwords alittle and pulled chitra's hair.

"Ow ow ow!! Let go you turd!" Chitra yelled as she kept hitting me with her book.

"Guys guys calm down!" Jay said while trying to pull as apart. By then mahi had woken up because of the commotion.

"Guys at least sometime act like adults!" Mahi scolded us.

"Well she started it!" I accused Chitra.

"Then you finish it!" She replied while I sunk back to my seat.
****
Grrr grr grrr
And baam! The jeep stopped.

"What happened?" Anu asked.

"I don't know!" I shrugged and got off my seat, to see what happened.

"Karan do something quickly! Highways aren't the most safe place..." Mahi said.

"I know. I know." I opened the jeep's bonet. The engine was damn hot and smoke was everywhere.

"Umm guys I just remembered something...." I trailed off.

'What' the chorused.

"I am not a friggin mechanic!!" I said.

"Great! Now what do we do?" Chitra asked sarcastically.

"Why don't you guys go check?" Anu said to Abhay and Jay. The brothers shared a look and then shrugged.
"We don't know..." Abhay trailed off. Anu rolled her eyes and slapped her forehead.

"Now what?" Mahi asked.

"Hey! Idea!!!" I exclaimed.

"What?" They asked.

"Why don't we push the jeep and see if we can find a garage or something here" I said.

"Are you fucking nuts? Do you think we will find something 'here'?" Chitra yelled at me. I scowled at her.

"Then do you have any better plan? My dearest little sister!!" I sarcastically yelled.

"We are stuck on some highway between Ambala and Manali!" I added.

"We have to do this!" Mahi said with a sigh.

"That's like my girlfriend!" I cooed.

"Fine!" Chitra agreed.
*****
"Fuck you Gulati! Couldn't you check the jeep before starting the journey! I am gonna kill you!" Anu said to me while panting.

"I am with you Anu! Karan, you Shaniyen ( jerk) I will you fucking rip your head!" Chitra yelled at me as she tried a failed attempt to kick me.

"Stop making plans about how will you kill me and put some strength!" I ordered.

"I see something!" Jay yelled.

"So do we!" Anu retorted while rolling her eyes.

Here they go again...

"No I see a Rent a Car!" Jay said.

"Jay that's probably a mirage" Mahi said.

"No! Even I see it!" Abhay said.

"What?where?" I asked, getting all pumped up again.

"There!" Abhay said while pointing at the otherside of the road.

"Come on!" I said and literally ran to the other side of the road while the others came at the speed of a snail.
Anushka's POV_

The rent a car wasn't that big but it was sweet. By sweet I remember, I am sweating furiously. God even I smell bad! Yuck! I really need to take a shower.

"Now, we only have one jeep and one car!" The manager said.

Idea!

"We'll take both!" I said before anyone could say anything. Five pair of eyes were eyeing suspiciously.

"What?" I asked, not being able to control the discomfort.

"Why? Why both?" Chitra di asked dramatically.

"Ummm" think Anu think.

"Um because, I don't like sleeping in a sitting position. So if we rent both the car and the jeep. We all can have a comfortable journey. Right? Of course I am right! End of story." I said.

But actually what did I say?

"What?" Gulati asked.

"Just take both!"

"Fine! Fine!" Gulati said and went to rent the car. I went out side the rent a car to get some fresh air.

"Why both?" I turned around to see Jay.

"What why?" I asked.

"Why did you asked to rent both the vehicles?" He asked again.

"Umm because I wanted to give Chitra and Abhay some alone time,so that they can confess to each other."

"Hmm thoughtful!" He commented.

"What are you guys doing there? come on! We have to leave!" Mahi yelled from a distance.

"So we rented these two cars, so who goes where?" Gulati asked.

"Me, you mahi and jay in the jeep and chitra and abhay in the car." I answered.

"I am not letting my sister travel alone with a man." Me, Mahi and Chitra rolled our eyes.

"Gulati that's chitra's boss and a very good person. And chitra know karate. And if you still isn't satisfied. If something happens to chitra, then we have jay no? We can always cut him to pieces." I said with a smile. Jay's eyes were about to pop out of their sockets.

"Bhai I am coming with you! I don't trust this chipkali! She might kill me, then throw my body in a drain!" Jay cried and tried to ran to the car but I grabbed the back of his collar from going anywhere.

"You are coming with us." I said with a fake smile plastered on my lips as he scowled at me.

"Fine! Chitra and Abhay you guys can go! But no hanky-panky!" Gulati warned them. We bursted out laughing execpt Gulati. Guess he was serious.

"Now let's go! We need to reach there ASAP!" Mahi said as she dragged Gulati to the jeep.

"Bye guys! Make the journey worth it!" I winked at them and left for the jeep.

"And Chitra take care of my brother okay? He's kinda sh-"

"Jay!" Abhay cut him off mid sentence. Chitra and Jay started chuckling.

"Bye guys!" He said and came to the jeep.

We all started our journey together.

Hello My dearest readers. How did you find the chapter?
This chapter is dedicated to @adah2812 for her AMAZING suggestion. this chapter is based on her suggestion. <3 <3