Egypt

"BILL!" four voices call out excitedly, Ginny, Ron, Fred and George running up to their eldest brother as he enters the door of their hotel in Aswan and tackling him into a massive group hug. Bill laughs and squeezes them all tightly, before letting them go and hugging Molly and Arthur, the former fussing over him, especially his appearance, which, for lack of better word, Isabelle thinks is extremely cool.

He's tall, with hair longer than Charlie's that he's tied back into a ponytail. He's wearing an earring with what looks like a fang dangling from it. His clothes blend perfectly in with the clothing Isabelle's come to expect from the Dragon Tamers at the Romanian Dragon Sanctuary, aside from a brown leather jacket that sits loosely around his shoulders.

Bill manages to escape from his parents, forcing Percy into a hug, and then grabbing Charlie tightly, thumping him on the back and grinning. Isabelle smiles — it's clear he's missed them all terribly, and them visa versa.

"This is Isabelle," Charlie adds, wrapping an arm around the French girl's shoulders and moving her forward to shake hands with Bill.

"Ah, yes, I've heard a lot about you," Bill smiles down at her. "Nice to finally meet you."

"And you as well," Isabelle grins up at him.

"You guys have put all your stuff away, right?" Bill adds, turning to everyone.

"Yeah, we got off the train about an hour ago and have been settling in for the past half an hour," Arthur informs him.

"Brilliant — I've got a few things to show you all," Bill says, rubbing his hands together. "Follow me."

And with that, he marches out of their hotel, everyone following along after him.

"I've decided to give you all a tour of the place," Bill explains as they walk, "but walking everywhere sounds like a pain, so I've booked us a felucca where we can travel along the Nile and I can point out some cool things to you all."

As it turns out, a felucca is a traditional Egyptian lateen-sailed wooden boat, and Isabelle beams with excitement as she hops aboard with all the Weasleys. Bill gets the sailboat started, apparently knowing how to operate it himself, and Isabelle ties her golden hair up into a bun on the top of her head so as to not get it all knotty from the no doubt windy trip they're about to go on.

"Normally you take this boat on a cruise all the way to Luxor, but that takes days and these nearby islands are much cooler," Bill grins around at them all as they set off, Isabelle rushing up to the front of the boat and looking out over the edge at the water rushing by underneath her. She's never been on a boat before, and so far, it's really cool.

The French girl looks up, back to where they came from, the tranquil town of Aswan, which is near where Bill works, the town backed by orange-hued dunes. Isabelle's never seen a thing like it, the town looking almost picturesque the further they get away from it.

"I'm gonna take you to Elephantine Island," Bill calls from behind them. "It's worth it, trust me."

Isabelle barely hears him, just watching the scenery all around her go by — it's like a sensory overdose, everything's so beautiful. She still can't believe she got the chance to come here with the Weasleys — it feels like she's truly part of the family, and she has to say, she doesn't mind that at all. After all, she loves them all dearly — even Percy, who seems to have a little huff at everything she does.

After what seems like a couple of minutes, but must be a fair while, they stop off at a large Island, and Bill docks the boat, helping them all clamber up onto land.

"Follow me," the Curse-breaker says, a twinkle in his eyes. They all do so, and he leads them up through twists and turns, until he stops, turning back to face them all.