Progress

Hunters are still out there. Isabelle knows that. So does everyone at the Sanctuary.

While Isabelle, Charlie, Elena and Daniel were able to capture and arrest hundreds of Dragon Hunters, naturally some were able to escape, and some weren't even at that underground arena in Norway in the first place. There's wanted posters up all over the wizarding world for them, and there's teams of Dragon Tamers and Aurors that are out there at this very moment, hunting down the Hunters.

The escaped Hunters are obviously laying very low at the moment, so the teams of Tamers have only been able to capture and arrest about four or five Hunters in the months that've passed since Florin's death. Other than that, however, a lot of things have happened within these past couple of months.

After Florin's funeral, a Ministry official came over to the Sanctuary to read his will. As it turns out, he left the entire Romanian Dragon Sanctuary under Charlie's command, so now he owns and runs the place, which he's very happy about and is doing a very good job of. Aemilius, on the other hand, was placed under the care of Isabelle, who was very honoured and has been visiting both him and Codrin every day.

And while Charlie's been busy with running the Sanctuary, Isabelle's been busy planning their wedding. Elena has been helping her fruitlessly, of course, which Isabelle's very grateful for, and Daniel's been helping Charlie run the place. Isabelle has always known that weddings have so many little tiny details that need to be decided upon, but she never fathomed just how much planning she needed to do until now.

There's so many tiny little details that need to be decided upon, and just when Isabelle thinks everything's in order and she's gotten everything just right, some new thing pops up out of nowhere or Elena mentions something they haven't done yet, and Isabelle's launched back into that state of panic.

She still has no idea what flowers she wants or what cake design she'd like or even what the bridesmaids are going to wear. At least she's sorted out the exact date and time for it, the venue, the guest list and her dress. Other than that, all the other little details are still up for debate and she's not sure she's going to be able to pull it all off, considering it's just over a month away.

But she's kind of had to leave everything until the last minute, you see, because her and Charlie's wedding has pretty much been the least of everyone's priorities right now. And that's because You-Know-Who is back.

Apparently during the last task of the Triwizard Tournament — some kind of deadly maze — Harry and Cedric were transported via the Triwizard Cup into a graveyard. Cedric was immediately killed, which is horrific and was a shock to the entire Hogwarts school, and then Harry was made to watch as a ritual was performed and You-Know-Who reappeared again in the flesh.

Seeing as Harry's the only witness to the event and You-Know-Who has been extremely silent since this all happened, the Ministry is starting to doubt his words and Fudge is in complete denial of the whole thing. He claims Cedric must've died by some horrible accident in the maze and that Harry's delusional and making the whole thing up.

Isabelle thinks Fudge is an idiot, of course, and believes Harry wholeheartedly, like most of the sane wizards and witches in the wizarding world. In fact, Albus Dumbledore is taking extra precautions now that the Dark wizard has returned, and has requested both Isabelle and Charlie join him as members of this organisation called the Order of the Phoenix.

Both of them accepted immediately, naturally, keen to do their part in keeping the world safe from You-Know-Who and his Death Eaters. But, of course, being part of this Order means not only do they have to keep it a secret at the moment from everyone else at the Sanctuary, including both Daniel and Elena, but they both have other responsibilities and priorities right now than their wedding, so all preparation for that event has kind of been pushed back to this very moment.