𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙃𝙞𝙡𝙡 [ 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ]

Cuddles

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

"Mariaaa," you called out for your girlfriend. You opened the door to her office and saw her sitting there, typing. "Bubs I want hugs,"

She looked at you and raised her eyebrow, before looking down at the screen again. "You'll have to wait until we get home, hun,"

"But I want it now," you pouted. She looked up at you again and sighed. She motioned you to come over. You smiled widely as you went over and placed yourself on her lap. You shifted until you were comfortable and placed your head on Maria's chest.

It didn't take long before your eyelids felt heavy and you eventually fell asleep. Maria sighed when she noticed that you had fallen asleep, but she didn't want to wake you up either.

A few minutes passed and there was a knock on the door before it opened and Phil walked inside. He was about to say something but Maria placed her index finger over her mouth before pointing at you on her lap. Phil nodded and said that he'd come back later instead. Maria nodded and Phil walked out, closing the door as he did.

Maria looked down at you and smiled a bit before placing a kiss on the top of your head. A small smile tugged up on your lips at the same time. Eventually, Nick Fury came into the door but stopped himself when he saw you. He looked at you before looking at Maria who shrugged.

"Tired much?" he asked. Maria looked at you before looking back up at Nick.

"Long night, I guess," Maria replied. Nick nodded before he eventually left the office.

An hour had passed and you were still asleep on Maria's lap. But she reminded herself that she had a meeting so she tried to wake you up.

"Y/N, hun, you have to wake up now. I have a meeting soon," she said as she shook you a bit. Your eyelids slowly opened and you groaned. You looked up at Maria and smiled.

"Mm that was a nice sleep," you said and Maria laughed but a thought came to her mind.

"Have you had trouble sleeping, hun?" she asked. It took a minute before you nodded. "Why haven't you said anything?" she was worried.

"I didn't want to worry you..." you whispered.

"Awh, hey," she said and took a gentle grip of your chin to make you look at her. "You're my first priority as long as we're together Y/N. I want you to tell me these things,"

You smiled and nodded. Maria pecked your lips and hugged you, something she usually never does. She stroked your back gently and you hummed.

"I love you," you whispered. It took a minute before you heard,

"I love you too,"

-

hey! so I decided to make a Cobie Smulders x Female Reader :) hope you liked this! requests are open and you can request angst, smut or fluff if you'd like <3

this was a bit inspired by one I had on my Scarlett Johansson x Female Reader.

have a good day/noon/night, stay safe and take care of yourselves ❤️