𝘾𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙚 𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 [ 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ]

[ bloopers, mostly from CA: TWS and made up ones. thought this would be cute hah. enjoy <3 ]

request by meixyuzuedits

You, Chris, Scarlett and Anthony sat in the truck, Cobie being dressed in one of those STRIKE suits. You were sat so she were in front of you and Scarlett was beside you, and Chris and Anthony in front of you and Scarlett. Cobie held onto the wall beside her.

"And, action!" the producer yelled.

Cobie tried to get the helmet off her head, but didn't get it off, making you chuckle.

"Damn it!" she chuckled and you laughed beside her. "Let me try that again! It's stuck."

"Let me help you with that." you chuckled while Anthony, Chris and Scarlett were laughing as well. You managed to get the helmet off, Cobie's hair being everywhere. "Cobie your hair-"

"Shut up!" she laughed and brushed her hair down with her palms, making you laugh harder.

BEEP!

"We need to link all three carriers for this to work." Cobie said and was about to say something but didn't and that made you giggle. "I got confused in my eye-line, I think I looked directly into camera."

"I don't care. You just forgot the line now you're trying make up some other shit." Samuel said who were sat beside her and you started to laugh.

"Y/N shut up!" she laughed which only made you laugh harder.

"Make me." you said and she raised both eyebrows at you.

BEEP!

"Charlie carrier is 45 degrees off the port bow." Cobie said and looked up. You saw how her face expression changed and she pushed against the control panel with her foot, the chair started to roll back and she 'shoots' the background actors and walked away a bit. "Six minutes."

"That was hot..." you mumbled and Cobie looked over to you with a raised eyebrow.

"What was that?" she asked and you gulped.

"Nothing..." you said a bit quickly and walked away, Cobie giggling at you. But eventually you yelled, "I said that was hot!"

That only made Cobie burst out in laughter, along with some of those who stood behind the camera.

BEEP!

"I'm here for what?" you asked as you sat on a chair, your hands tied behind the chair back. Cobie stood behind the desk that was in front of you, arms folded.

"You know why you're here." Cobie stated.

"Nope, no idea Hill." you said and saw how Cobie rolled her eyes. She walked over to the desk and placed her hands on it, leaning forward so her face was inches away from yours.

"Kiss me." she said and you raised both eyebrows before giggling.

"Babe, that's not your line." you said with a chuckle.

"I don't care. Gimme a kiss." she said and you rolled your eyes playfully, leaning in and giving her a quick peck. She pouted and you giggled again. "That wasn't a kiss, that was a peck."

"Deal with it. You'll get one when we're finished here." you said and Cobie pouted again.

BEEP!

ahhhhhhhhh this was both fun and cute to write.