𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙃𝙞𝙡𝙡 [ 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 ]

inspired by a tiktok sound

You and Maria had broken up a while ago and hadn't spoken since. Okay, that's a lie, you have been talking just not the way you used to, obviously. Not even in the way it used to be before you got together. Of course, who talks to an ex they way the used to do before a relationship? [ this bitch right here, meaning me. I hate awkward conversations lol ]

You were sitting in your room at the Avengers compound, filling in a mission report. You could use a break but wanted to finish it as soon as possible.

The door to your room slowly opened, but you didn't take your eyes off your report. You already knew who it was. They sat themselves down on your bed, shuffling a bit to sit comfortably.

"What is it, Romanoff?" you questioned. You didn't get a reply though. You raised an eyebrow and turned your head to see that it was not Natasha that was sitting on your bed. "Maria. I'm busy, do you need anything?"

Maria didn't say anything. She slowly stood up from the bed and walked over to the desk you were sat by. You furrowed your eyebrows when she placed her hands on the chair, but raised an eyebrow at her when she spun the chair to face her.

When you looked up at her, you saw something in her eyes that you were familiar with. And no, I'm not talking about the need, it was something else.

You and Maria had broken up twice. It was surprising how she wanted to get back into the relationship even if she ended it. When she asked you to be together again after a few weeks of your breakup, she had that exact look in her eyes as she did in this moment. She wanted you back, and she didn't end the relationship last time, you did that.

"Do you want me back?" you asked in a rather seductive tone. Maria yet again didn't say anything and just looked at you. "Say it."

"I want you back," Maria said and you smirked as you moved your hand slowly up to the collar of her shirt. What she said next was almost so quiet you barely didn't hear it, but you did. "Please."

You hummed, "say it again."

Maria sighed in defeat, looking down at your hand that was toying with the collar slowly, before looking at you again into your e/c eyes.

"Please Y/N, I want you back," Maria said and you smirked. You got a hold of her suit collar and roughly pulled it down, causing her to gasp and grab a hold of the desk to maintain her balance, her face inches away from yours.

"God, you're sexy when you beg..." you whispered and Maria's breath hitched.

Maria may seem like the dominant type due to her confidence, but some confident people can be submissive as well. Same with shy and cute people, they can seem submissive but be dominant too.

"Please..." Maria repeated in a whisper and you chuckled darkly.

"Please what?" you asked and Maria groaned quietly. You knew what she wanted, but you wanted to hear her say it, or even better; beg.

hehe. if you want a part two with smut, lmk and I'll write it in the Actress x Female Reader smuts