𝘾𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙚 𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 [ 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 ]

[ part two of the minor smut one. you're welcome. ]

When she pulled away, she picked you up by the back of your thighs, you letting out a yelp. Your arms held tightly around her neck, not tight enough to choke her, as she hurried off to your shared bedroom.

Cobie laid you down on the bed, climbing on top of you and kissed you on the lips. You felt yourself smirk before you wrapped your legs around Cobie's waist and flipped you positions, you now on top of her.

"What are you doing?" she asked and looked up at you. Your smirk grew wider as you traced your finger down her jawline, along with pressing your knee by her clothed core, Cobie letting out a small moan.

"Hm, I'm in charge now." you said and kissed down on her jawline and down to her neck. Cobie hummed and held your head while you were kissing and sucking marks on her neck.

"That feels good, darling..." she whispered and you smiled softly, going down and lifted up her shirt a little so you could kiss down on her stomach. You looked up at her, asking for permission to take off her shirt, which she nodded her head at. You smiled and lifted the shirt off, Cobie throwing her arms up to help you out.

You kissed upwards, to her bra and unclipped it and threw it somewhere in the room, after Cobie gave you her consent. You took one of her nipples into your mouth, licking and sucking, while pinching at the other with your hand. Cobie's hands went to your hair and held tightly, throwing her head back as moans escaped her mouth.

"You're so beautiful." you mumbled as you switched boob, hearing Cobie chuckle until she started moaning again, her back arching slightly. You hummed and kissed down on her stomach and down to her shorts, looking up at her for permission.

"Don't ask, you have my full permission, just continue please." Cobie begged and you smiled, shrugging your shoulders as she let go of your hair.

"As you wish." you said and took of her shorts, along with her panties, and you took off your own shirt and pants, leaving you in your underwear. She looked at you, begging with her eyes not to tease her. You smirked, kissing her thighs and around where she needed you the most. She groaned in frustration. "Patience, baby, patience."

"Please." she begged looking at you. You looked up at her and placed a kiss right above her clit, Cobie whimpering. You smirked and eventually gave her what she wanted, attaching your lips to her clit, licking and sucking softly. Cobie threw her head back with a moan. "Ah fuck. Just like that."

She gripped the bedsheets as you continued to eat her out, humming softly. She let out a gasp that turned into a moan when you entered her with two fingers, going upwards and kissed her lips softly. Her panting and sweating as you pumped your fingers in and out at a slow pace.

"Please, please go faster." she begged and you did, rubbing circles around her clit with your thumb. She threw her head back into the pillow and moaned loud, you took that as an opportunity to place more kisses on her neck.

When you hit that spongy spot inside of her, her grip on the bedsheets tightened and her breathing quickened as her legs started to shake.

"I'm gonna cum! Please don't stop, don't stop!" she moaned and you smirked. Eventually she came on your fingers with a loud moan as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. You let her ride out her orgasm before pulling your fingers out, Cobie trying to catch her breath.

You placed your fingers into your mouth, moaning at the taste of your girlfriend. You leaned down and kissed her on the lips, Cobie holding your face in her hands.

"Maybe you should be too more often." she chuckled, still trying to catch her breath. You giggled and flopped down beside her, her placing her head on your chest.

-

top/switch reader >>>>>>