𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙃𝙞𝙡𝙡 [ 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ]

[ not fully fluff, just at the end. also, inspired by a scene from Shadowhunters. ]

After escaping HYDRA, you found yourself in some forest, not remembering who you were or where you came from. The only thing that was in your head was someone with brown hair and blue eyes, but you didn't see their face.

"Y/N?" you heard a soft voice. You turned your head and saw a brunette in some sort of suit. "Y-You're alive?"

"Who are you?" you stammered and took a few steps backwards, the woman taking slow steps towards you. "I don't know you..."

"It's me, Maria." she said and walked slowly over to you until she wasn't that far away, a few steps maybe. "Your girlfriend, don't you remember?"

"I don't remember anything." you whispered and looked at her, seeing that she was fighting back tears. "You're here to take me back there, aren't you? News flash I'm not going anywhere with you!"

"Y/N, it's okay, I'm not going to hurt you." Maria said softly trying to grab your arm but you were quick to slap it away. [ smack. sorry I had to ]

"I'm not giving you the chance either way." you stated but that didn't stop Maria from at least trying to grab your arm. "Don't touch me!"

"Alright I've had enough of this." she said and grabbed your wrist, quickly so you didn't have the chance to get it off. It wasn't a tight grip, but you still didn't manage to get your wrist out of the grip. Maria grabbed your other wrist with her other hand, pulling you closer as you tried to fight out of her grip.

"Let me go!" you shouted and Maria sighed.

"Everything is going to be okay. And I'm sorry if this doesn't work." she said and you felt soft lips on yours before you knew it. Your eyes went wide but slowly closed as you kissed back. When Maria pulled away she looked at you, and you gasped quietly.

"Maria..." you whispered. A smile of relief appeared on Maria's lips as she chuckled slightly. "Y-You're alive? B-but how? I saw you, you were dead!"

"I was unconscious. But I couldn't find you when I woke up, I-I thought you were dead..." Maria whispered, letting go of one of your wrist as the hand cupped your cheek, and you held it with your hand, leaning into her touch. "I missed you so much..."

"I missed you too..." you whispered and she pulled you into a hug.

no cuz this was cute *sniff*