𝘾𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙚 𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 + 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙨 [ 𝙪𝙣𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙙 ]

how I think cobie and her characters would react walking in on you changing (;

these are headcanons so, it's okay if you don't agree but please don't be rude about it, thanks.

— Cobie Smulders

You were changing clothes in your bedroom. You had thrown a small party at your house but one of them accidentally spilled red wine on your shirt. Your white shirt.

You let out a sigh as you pulled the white shirt over your head and threw it on the floor, just as someone knocked on your door.

"Hey, Y/N are you-" you heard the voice of Cobie and turned around, just as the door opened. Cobie opened the door and let out a gasp before she closed the door again. "I'm so sorry!"

You let out a chuckle. "It's okay, Cobie."

"I shouldn't have opened before you answered, I'm sorry," Cobie said and you giggled. "But, are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Someone just spilled red wine on my white t-shirt," you said.

"Okay. Well...I'm gonna head back down," Cobie said. "Call me, if you need anything."

— Maria Hill

You had just gotten back from a mission and your back was aching like hell. You were sure you had a lot of bruises on your back. [ like natasha's in black widow ]

You went to your room, trying to pull your shirt over your head, groaning a bit. You sighed when you got the shirt off.

Then you heard knocking on your door. "Y/N? I'm being polite by knocking but I'm coming in anyway."

Your eyes widened as the door opened and you turned around and saw Maria standing there. She looked at you and you looked at her as if asking her silently to leave.

"Oh please, it's nothing I haven't seen before," she said and your face reddened as she walked out and closed the door.

— Robin Scherbatsky

You were humming as you were getting changed. Pulling your shirt over your head and pants down your legs.

Just as you were only in your underwear, the door opened. You yelped and grabbed a blanket to cover yourself. You turned to the door to see Robin.

She stopped in her tracks as she saw you, then looked at the clothes on the floor. She gave you a smirk. You glared and threw the blanket at her, covering her face.

"Out!" you said. You heard Robin laugh under the blanket and gave you a thumbs up.

Since she had the blanket over her head, she couldn't see where she was walking so she walked into the door. You tried to contain your laughter as you heard the thump and her saying a small ow.

"You okay?" you asked.

"Super," she said and walked out, trying to close the door behind her.

I wanted to add Dex but I haven't watched Stumptown in a while so I don't remember. I'll have to rewatch it. it's been a while since I watched HIMYM too so yah.

should I make more like these?