𝘾𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙚 𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 [ 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ]

[ this is very fluffy, because I need cheering up :) ]

You slowly opened your eyes, letting out a yawn. You noticed that Cobie was looking at you. She giggled quietly at you, probably at your tired face.

"Morning." she said and you hummed, closing your eyes again. "Sleepy head."

"Mm..." you mumbled and she giggled again. [ me in the mornings when my alarm rings ]

"Baby, it's time to get up." she said and you groaned, looking up at her.

"Give me a kiss first." you said and she giggled and placed a kiss on your cheek. "Another."

"Another?" she chuckled and gave you a longer kiss on the cheek.

"Another." you smiled innocently.

"You want another?" she asked and you nodded. "You're getting spoiled today."

She leaned over and gave you one on the lips, a longer one though. You hummed as she got on top of you and you held her face in your hands. When she pulled away, she placed a kiss on your forehead climbed out of the bed.

When she realized you weren't planning on leaving the bed, she rolled her eyes playfully and picked you up in bridal style, you letting out a yelp as your arms went around her neck.

"No need to hold that tight, I'm not going to drop you." she said and your grip on her neck loosened. She looked down at you, a mischievous grin on her face. You gave her a look until you felt your self go down then up, letting out a small scream. She had let go of you and then were quick enough to grab you again before you fell.

"Cobie! For gods sake!" you scolded as you held her neck tighter and she just laughed.

"Sorry, my love." she said and kissed your cheek, walking out of your shared bedroom with you in her arms.

I want this tbh.