𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙃𝙞𝙡𝙡 [ 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ]

[ inspired by Shadowhunters because I love Izzy and Simon. cuties and I did not proofread. ]

You and Maria were on a mission together. Just the two of you. You were in some sort of building and were walking beside each other, flashlights in the hands. Or, you had one and Maria had one.

"I heard about you and Natasha, are you okay?" you asked all of the sudden and Maria shrugged, chuckling slightly.

"If I hadn't let myself fall for her, maybe things would've ended differently." Maria said and you nodded your head.

"Maybe. But then you wouldn't have had that time together." you said and Maria chuckled slightly, shaking her head with a small smile. There was something with that so Maria felt like she could talk with you about anything.

"I'm not sure if I want love in my life." she said and you raised an eyebrow at her. "Not if it hurts like it does to some people."

You hummed and shrugged your shoulders. Maria took notice in it and sighed as the two of you kept walking.

"That was sensitive. You and Carol just broke up." she said you laughed lightly.

"It's fine. Carol is where she should be, with Valkyrie or Brunnhilde. I don't really know her name." you said and Maria chuckled as the two of you stopped walking to look at each other. "Besides, I don't think this whole love thing is for me. I mean, no matter how hard I try, I just can't seem to make it work."

Maria tilted her head to the side with furrowed eyebrows and a small smile on her lips. You laughed quietly and looked down, shaking your head before looking up at the brunette in front of you. It went quiet for some seconds before you spoke up.

"You know what?" you said and held up your little finger, Maria looking at you confused. "Let's make a pact. Single for life."

"What is that?" she asked, referring to why you held up your little finger.

"It's a pinky swear." you replied and Maria raised an eyebrow. "You've never done these before?"

"No. But looks, uh, serious." she said the last word in a very serious tone, you chuckling lightly.

"It's very serious." you said in a serious tone, eyebrows a little furrowed. "I mean, the consequences of a broken pinky swear could be dire. This is the most sacred vow anyone can make."

"Let's do it." she said and held your pinky with her whole hand. You started to laugh and Maria looked at you weirdly. You removed her hand and held her pinky finger with yours, tightly may I add. [ I went 'awww' when Izzy did that ]

6 months later

"You know what I just realized?" you asked and took your head up from Maria's shoulder. She looked at you with a questioning look. "We have broken our pinky vow."

"You realize that after five months?" she asked and you shrugged your shoulders. She chuckled at you and shook her head. "Come here."

You giggled as she leaned in and gave you a long and loving kiss on the lips. She held the back of your neck as your hands were on her back. You smiling into the kiss only made her smile and before you knew it, the two of you weren't kissing you were laughing. Not that you knew why, the two of you were just laughing.

"We still broke the vow. We still have to face the consequences." you said and Maria raised an eyebrow at you.

"And what are those?" Maria asked and you smirked.

Imma end this here.