𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙃𝙞𝙡𝙡 [ 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ]

jealous

request by nlunaship

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

Maria was jealous. She hid it very well, but she'd be lying if she said her blood didn't boil with jealousy. She liked you, and had for quite a while. What made her blood boil with jealousy in that moment, was because Carol was being all flirty with you.

"Jealous again Maria?" Natasha asked as she got up beside Maria, a glass of wine in her hand.

Maria huffed and shook her head. "I'm not jealous. Y/N can be whom she wants to be with, it's not like we're a couple or anything."

Natasha looked at her for a brief moment before rolling her eyes. "You might be able to hide it from everyone else, but not me."

Maria looked at Natasha and frowned. When she looked back at you, she noticed that Carol wasn't with you anymore. She took a deep breath, which Maria noticed.

"Take your chance and go there before it's too late." Natasha said before walking away to find Wanda. Maria took another deep breath before walking over to you.

"Why were you jealous when I was with Carol?" you asked as Maria approached you.

"Wha-"

"Don't try to hide it, Ria. I saw it. If looks could kill, Carol would be dead right now." you joked with a small giggle.

"Sometimes I wish they could." Maria mumbled, looking to meet Natasha who gave her a thumbs up. She gave Natasha a glare and shook her head, while Natasha was nodding.

"What are you doing?" you said and looked past Maira to see what she was shaking her head at. You spotted Natasha, who was in a conversation with Wanda before looking back at Maria with questioning eyes.

"Nothing." she said and you raised an eyebrow.

"Now, why were you jealous?" you said as you walked closer to Maria, who stood frozen in spot.

"N-No reason..." she stammered.

"Mmhmm..." you hummed and looked into her blue eyes. "You're a terrible liar when it comes to me Maria."

-

hi haven't updated for a while. sorry :)