𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙃𝙞𝙡𝙡 [ 𝙪𝙣𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙙 ]

[ inspired by the song "Guys don't like me" by It Boys! :) ]

You were talking with Steve at the Avengers compound living room, when the main doors opened and Maria stepped inside. Your head turned to her and you felt yourself smile. Steve kept on talking until he noticed that you weren't listening which made him frown. Maria was talking with Natasha, and must've felt your stare because she turned her head slightly over to you and smiled. You blushed and turned your head away.

Steve was quite jealous as he had liked you for a while, but when he found out you surely felt something for Maria, of course he got jealous. He got up from the armchair he sat on and walked over to Maria and Natasha, the redhead walking away just as he appeared. 

"Is there something going on between you and Y/N?" Steve asked, jealousy laced in his tone. Maria turned her head towards him with a raised eyebrow and a questioning look. "You seem to gain her attention just by stepping into the room."

"You do know it's not my fault that she looks at me." she said and looked over to you in the corner of her eye, seeing you talk with Sam, which made her smile softly. "Also, Captain, are we through with this now? Because I do insist, nothing happened here. This time."

With a devilish smirk, she walked over to you and sat down beside you. Sam looked at the two of you, smiling and took that as his cue to leave. Maria took a glimpse over at Steve, seeing his eyes wide and mouth slightly parted, which made her smirk even more. She placed a hand on your thigh, squeezing gently. You felt you cheeks flush and you could've sworn your face was as red as a tomato. Steve stormed over and before he could say anything, Maria spoke up.

"Stop, let me explain the situation." she said and looked up at Steve, you did too, confused about what was going on. "I really don't see your problem, she's single, right darling?"

You blushed and gulped at the pet name. "Ye-Yes, I'm single."

"And I'm just a nice gal." Maria smiled and squeezed your thigh again, Steve noticing. "Sorry Steve, she's mine now." [ yes ma'am 🙇🏼‍♀️ ]

Without a warning, she grabbed the back of your neck and pulled you into a kiss. You gasped but soon enough closed your eyes and kissed back. Steve had an angry expression on his face as he stormed off. When Maria pulled away, she pressed her forehead against yours, panting.

"Wow..." you mumbled and chuckled, panting as well.

"Wow indeed." Maria said.

"That's my best friend y'all!" Sam yelled along with doing a fist pump. You and Maria laughed, while Natasha pushed his shoulder gently while laughing. "What? It's true!"

sorry Stevie, but I'm a proud LESBIAN :) and I'm not planning on changing my sexuality again... (I've changed it like three times)