𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙃𝙞𝙡𝙡 [ 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 / 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ]

[ I was rewatching HIMYM when this came to my mind. Dani is back and he's five and you're Fury's adopted daughter ]

I did not proofread this

Dani was happily jumping around in the compound, holding his teddy bear in his hands and looked at it while speaking with it. Until he came by your room. He heard noises come from it. Curiosity got the best of the little boy as he carefully opened the door and peeked his head inside. His eyes widened at the sight.

You were laying on the bed, still in your shirt but mot with pants or underwear. Maria was on top of you, fully dressed, and her fingers inside of you as she was pumping her fingers in and out. Dani saw that Maria was talking but couldn't hear what since she was whispering. He let out a whimper as he carefully closed the door and ran off.

Maria took her fingers out and licked them clean, humming at the taste of you before she leant down and kissed you. You smiled into the kiss and cupped Maria's cheeks.

"Maybe next time don't flirt with Natasha." Maria said and you giggled. Since you had wanted to get Maria's attention the whole day, Natasha had agreed to flirt with you, which gained Maria's attention in a heartbeat.

"I promise I won't I should probably get some pants on. Fury will be here soon to talk about a mission." you said and Maria nodded. She got off and gave you your underwear along with your pants that she had randomly thrown on the floor. You kissed her cheek. "Thank you, baby."

You were all sitting in the meeting room, you beside Maria as she drank her water and Fury stood in front and explained the mission. The door suddenly opened and Fury stopped talking. Everyone looked over at the door and saw Dani step inside with his teddy bear.

"Grandpa?" he asked and Fury looked at him with a small smile. If it was something that made Fury smile it was you and Dani.

"Yes?" he asked in a gentle tone which caused everyone in the room to look surprised at him, except for you who smiled widely.

"What does it mean when momma's fingers are inside of mama?" he asked and your smiled dropped, along with Maria almost spitting out her water. Everyone looked over at you and Maria while Fury looked at you with an angry expression.

"Maria Hill and Y/N Y/M/N Fury!" he exclaimed and you looked down at your son who was looking at you, his head tilted to the side.

"Didn't you lock the door?" you turned to Maria who was looking at you, jaw dropped.

"You were pressed up against it!" she exclaimed.

"My hands were in your hair! You could've locked it!" you whisper-shouted before taking a deep breath. "Now I know not to have your hands up in your girlfriends hair before checking so the door is locked."

this has actually happened to me, believe it or not. I was five years old and I was about to get some water because I had troubles with my throat and breathing at young age, but when I saw it, I just ran back to my room to try and get the sight out of my mind, completely forgetting my water.