𝘾𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙚 𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 [ 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩 ]

[ Dani is back and eight. yes I know I've already used that picture ]

Dani looked at Cobie as she placed flowers on a grave. Ever since he was born, Cobie had taken him to that grave every year on the day after his birthday. He saw how Cobie placed her hand on top of the grave stone and leaned her head against it. She stood up and walked over to Dani and took his hand.

"Who was this, mom?" he asked and heard Cobie sniffle and let out a shaky breath. "Mom?"

"This was an amazing woman, Dani." she said and Dani looked back at the grave. "She was your mother."

Dani looked at the grave once again, reading the name and what stood under. 'Y/N Smulders. Mother. Wife. Daughter. Sister.' [ if you have siblings, if you don't, pretend it doesn't say that ]

"Is it my fault that she's gone?" he sniffled as tears started to appear in his eyes. Cobie looked down and bent down in front of him, holding his arm with her hand gently.

"No. No it's not your fault. It was never your fault, honey." Cobie said and held his face with her other hand, the tears going down his cheeks.

"She died giving birth to me, didn't she?" he asked and Cobie looked down, nodding her head slowly. "How can you say that it isn't my fault? It is! She gave birth to me and she died doing it!"

"Dani, calm down. Some die giving birth." Cobie said and held Dani's face in her hands as tears started to go down her cheeks. "But don't blame this on you. It was never your fault."

Dani got out of Cobie's grip and ran over to the grave, holding it while crying. Cobie looked at him as she walked over and rubbed his back with her palm as she was crying as well.

"Cobie?" she heard and turned to see Scarlett and Rose. Scarlett's eyes landed on Dani, realizing that Cobie had told him. She said something to Rose who walked over and hugged Dani while Scarlett walked over and hugged Cobie.

"I miss her, so much." Cobie cried into Scarlett's shoulder.

"I know. I do too." was all Scarlett said as she let Cobie cry for how much she needed.

C R Y I N G