𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙃𝙞𝙡𝙡 [ 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 ]

[ what y'all horny bitches has been waiting for. also can we just appreciate Cobie's muscles on the picture? ]

and don't be quiet, thanks.

You were sitting on your bed in your room at the Avengers compound, staring into nowhere, fiddling with your necklace that hung around your neck. You were too focused on your necklace that you hadn't noticed that Maria had entered your room until you felt her soft lips nip at your neck. Your grip on the necklace got tighter, as you let out a gasp, Maria's hand latching in front of it to keep you quiet.

"Be good and stay quiet. Understood?" she husked. You nodded your head rapidly, letting go of your necklace and let it hung free. Maria smirked and leaned over to your ear and whispered, "good girl."

You held back a moan when she said that, it was hard but you managed. She turned you around, meeting your y/e/c eyes, her crystal blue eyes full of lust. She pulled you closer by the back of your neck, pulling at your bottom lip with her thumb before leaning in and connected her lips with yours. It was passionate and full of lust.

Once Maria pulled away, she took of your shirt, throwing it to the side and kissed your neck. Nipping and sucking on it until she found your sweet spot, you letting out a small whimper when she found it. You gripped her shoulders as she stayed on that special spot for a while.

When she was satisfied with leaving a mark on your neck, she gently laid you down on your bed, unclipping your bra and threw it to the side before your back hit the bed. Maria maintained eye contact with you as her hands played with your nipples, you letting out a moan. She pulled away and looked at you, a whine escaping your lips.

"Didn't I tell you to be quiet?" she asked in somewhat a whisper. You nodded your head. Maria's hand latched onto your throat as she hovered above you. "Words darling."

"Yes." you whispered and Maria smiled at you.

"Good girl." she praised and went back to what she was doing. Her hands started to play with your nipples again, loving how you bit your lip to contain your moaning. While still playing with your nipples, she kissed down on your stomach.

When she reached the shorts you were wearing, she pulled her hands away from your breasts to pull the shorts down your legs. She smirked at you when she saw your wet - no, soaked panties.

"You're so wet, darling." she husked. She spread your legs open a bit more, placing them on her shoulders as she started to plant kisses on your inner thighs. She had been doing that for a while, kissing on your thighs and around where you needed her the most.

"Maria, please!" you whined and she looked at you. She didn't bother to stop you from moaning or whining or whimpering, she wanted to hear your sounds now.

"Please what?" she husked, licking her lips slowly and you groaned. She hovered above you with a small smirk.

"Please just fuck me already!" you exclaimed and Maria chuckled. "I need you."

"Beg. Then, I might consider it." she said and played with the waistband of your panties.

"Please, please fuck me. Please fuck me with your fingers." you whined. Maria didn't seem satisfied enough though. She was about say something but you beat her to it. "Please, mommy?"

"Say that again..." she whispered and you smirked as you had found one of Maria's kinks. [ I think she has a mommy kink. it's head canon so don't attack me ]

"Mommy." you whispered and Maria groaned. Maria seemed satisfied enough because she started pulling your panties down your legs. She started teasingly rub circles around your clit and you moaned. "Please. Please go faster mommy."

Maria smirked and shoved her index and middle finger inside of you, stretching you out. You gasped with a loud moan, throwing your head back into the pillows as your back arched. Maria started to pump her fingers in and out of you as her mouth went down to your clit, eating you out. As Maria's pumps became faster, the louder your moaning became.

When she found your g-spot, you moaned loudly. Maria smirked to herself and went up to you, her fingers still inside of you as she was hovering over you. She connected her lips with yours to swallow your moans.

"Mommy- I-I'm close-" you moaned and she curled her fingers. "Can-Can I please cum?"

"Cum. Cum all over my fingers, darling." she whispered in your ear, taking the lobe in her mouth. With one more curl of her fingers, you came over Maria's fingers with a loud moan of her name. She let you ride out your high before pulling her fingers out and placed them in her mouth, moaning at the taste of you. "Good girl."

"I had no idea that you had a mommy kink." you panted and Maria chuckled, shrugging her shoulders.

"Shall I run you a bath?" Maria asked as she stroked your cheek. You smiled at her and shook your head.

"No, just cuddle me." you said and Maria smiled, wrapping her arms around you as you fell into slumber. "Sleep well, my love."

-

two updates in not even 12 hours whoohoo. how was that? I think I did pretty good for being my 5th time writing smut lmao.

also, should reader be top too sometimes?