𝘾𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙚 𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 [ 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ]

[ tw: panic attack (is that even a tw? idfk.) also, I don't know how panic attacks work (I had to google heh) because I've only had it once (I was like 12) and teachers in this country doesn't teach about panic attacks ]

request by Marvelbi

is it normal listening to "OHMAMI" by Chase Atlantic while writing fluff? probably not.

You were at a party that your friend, Chris Hemsworth had invited you to. You didn't expect it to be that many people though. You had met some of those who were there, or you knew who they were because they were celebrities and some you didn't recognize at all. Though, you had it easy getting panic attacks when it was many people and Chris knew that so he stayed with you for almost the entire time.

"I have to use the bathroom, will you be okay?" Chris asked you. You gave your friend a reassuring smile and nodded your head. He patted your head and hurried off to the bathroom, not wanting to leave you for long.

You sighed and looked down at the glass that was in your hand, feeling that your hand started to tremble. You placed your glass down on the table beside you and held your shaking hand in the other, but that didn't help since both hands were now trembling.

"Miss, are you okay?" you heard a soft voice. You didn't look at the person and just nodded your head as you sat yourself down on the couch that was behind you. "You're trembling, are you sure you're okay?"

Your breathing quickened and sweat started to appear on your forehead. The person sat themselves beside you and took your hands and looked into your eyes.

"Hey, here, follow my breathing." the person instructed. They started to breathe in and out slowly, deeply and gently through their mouth, you following. Soon enough, your breathing was back to normal and you weren't trembling anymore. You took a deep breath and closed your eyes. "There you go."

"Thank you-" you said, opening your eyes and they went wide when you saw who were sitting in front of you. Yup, it was Cobie Smulders.

"Didn't your parents teach you it's rude to stare?" she asked, bringing you out of your thoughts. [ no they did not :) ]

"Sorry." you apologized and she giggled. Cute.

"Y/N?" you heard Chris call out for you. You turned your head and when you spotted him, you waved out for him which he noticed and walked over. "Oh, hi Cobie."

"Hi Chris." she said and stood herself up. "Your friend here had a panic attack."

Chris was about to say something but you beat him to it. "I know what I said, Chris. But Cobie was nice enough to help me."

"That's good." he smiled and gave Cobie a nod saying 'thank you'.

"I should go back to the others, it was nice meeting you Y/N." she said and you smiled. She was about to walk away but turned back to you. "May I hug you?"

"Sure." you smiled and stood up. Cobie smiled and wrapped her arms around your waist, yours going around her neck. You took in her scent by closing your eyes, but they snapped open when you felt her hand go into one of the back pockets of the jeans you were wearing.

Cobie pulled away and before you could say anything, she walked away. You stood there for a brief moment before your hand went into the pocket she had her hand in, feeling something inside. You took it out and it was a small paper. You unfolded it and there was a number and a small text. 'Call me, C."

———

4 updates in less than 24 hours? you lucky bitches.