𝘾𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙚 𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 [ 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ]

[ bloopers ¡la segunda parte! (I'm not Spanish I used translate) ]

I've been on a roll these past days woohoo

"I could get it for you, just not from in here." you said and poked the glass cell with your index finger.

"In what mad world would I trust someone like you?" Maria, or Cobie, asked as she held files in her hands.

"Someone like me? You SHIELD agents are all the same, just criminal assholes-" you said and got quiet for a second before you banged your head on the glass cell, Cobie laughing. "That's not the line, I know."

"Isn't it something like 'just asshole criminals in fancy uniforms'?" Cobie asked and you nodded your head, laughing.

"I knew I'd messed it up." you mumbled and Cobie laughed again, but mainly because you were being cute.

BEEP

———

"You're an alright shot." you said and held onto your waist where there was fake blood.

"I'm a good shot- that's not my line." Cobie said and you started laughing along with those who stood behind the camera. "I'm an EXCELLENT shot!"

She placed her hands on her hips and walked away, swaying her hips which made you laugh even harder and louder.

"More like hot stuff!" you yelled after her and Cobie laughed again, sending you finger guns. "Where are you even going?"

"I honestly don't know." she said and turned her heel and walked back, you laughing again.

BEEP

———

"We don't have to do this." Cobie said as you and her were walking around in circles, both holding up a fake gun each.

"Oh, but we do, wha-" you squealed as you tripped on your own feet, falling to the side with a thud. Cobie was trying to hold her laughter, and put her hand over her mouth to stop herself.

"Are you okay?" she asked, still holding her laughter in. You rubbed you butt with your palm, wearing a frown on your face.

"That hurt. What is this floor made of? Rocks?!" you yelled over to the Director who shrugged his shoulders and laughed. "Ouch."

"You dork." Cobie giggled and took your hand to help you up. "You sure you're okay?"

"No, that hurt like a bitch." you said and kept on rubbing your butt, Cobie giggling.

BEEP

———

aaaaaamd here's part 2. I didn't have many ideas so it's short hehe, but I will make bloopers more often and probably use some of her other characters. like robin from how I met your mother and dex from stumptown :)

if you have any ideas for bloopers that I could use, leave some in the comments :)