𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙃𝙞𝙡𝙡 [ 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 / ? ]

[ part 2 of recent Maria one-shot. if you haven't read it, I suggest you do ]

"Like I said, you're something else." you said and held the collar of her suit as you leaned forward, faces inches away as Maria's breath hitched.

"What makes me different than the other agents?" Maria coldly stated and you smiled as you still held the collar of her suit.

"Many things." you said and pushed a few strands out of her face, seeing the scar you had managed to give her. "You're bleeding. Hang on."

"Yeah, you basically threw me to a wall." she said and you couldn't help but chuckled as you stood yourself up and walked over to a table that was in the room. You grabbed some rubbing alcohol and a cotton ball and walked back.

"And for that, I apologize." you said and poured some alcohol on the cotton ball as you sat yourself on her lap and pressed it against Maria's wound, her winching slightly. "I'm just going to patch it up too."

"How hard did you throw me against that wall?" she asked and you shrugged, placing a band-aid on her wound. It wasn't that awfully big wound, a small band-aid did enough.

"Hard enough to knock you out at least." you replied and got off her lap. She looked at you and looked away. You titled your head slightly, smirking to yourself as you walked back to the small table, placing the rubbing alcohol where you took it and threw the cotton ball in the trashcan.

"Are you going to tell me why you're doing this?" Maria asked and you didn't move nor say anything, your back facing Maria. You placed your hands on the table and gripped it tightly. "Y/N?"

You turned around, hands still on the table as you leaned back against it, tilting your head to the side. "I don't trust you enough to tell you that yet, Hill."

"Oh, so back with the formalities?" she asked and you laughed.

"What, want me to call you 'baby' instead?" you asked and Maria glared at you.

"The formalities works perfectly." she said and you rolled your eyes playfully.

"Do they, Maria?" you husked, walking towards her again and leaned forward, tilting your head slightly. Maria furrowed her eyebrows before she head butted you hard and you stumbled back, holding your forehead as she got out of the ropes. "You little-"

Before you had time to finish, Maria grabbed your wrists with one hand and held them above your head and pushed you against the nearest wall, her free hand beside your head.

"So, what are you going to do now that you can't use your hands?" she asked while cocking an eyebrow and smirking slightly. You grinned and Maria felt the pain go through her body and get moved away from you.

"I was trying to be nice but-" you trailed off and Maria groaned in pain. "suddenly I don't want to be anymore."

Maria felt her body hit something hard before she fell down on the ground. She groaned once again and tried to stand up but it was no use, her eyes barely open. You walked over and bent down in front of her.

"Goodnight." you smirked and Maria's eyes closed.

she's not dead, dw. also, any ideas for a part 3 cuz I have none.