𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙃𝙞𝙡𝙡 [ 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ]

secretly dating

request by nlunaship

You were the daughter of Nick Fury, as the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D Nick Fury. Even if you were his only child, he was quite protective of you when it came to dating. Which is why you kept yours and Maria's relationship hidden. He knew that you liked women, he said he already had a hint when you told him.

"So, when are we going to tell your dad about, well, us?" Maria asked you. It had been a little more than half a year since you and Maria started dating, and Nick didn't know yet.

"Sometime Maria, but not now." you said and kept doing your work. Even if you were the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D's daughter, you still had lots of work to do. "You know how he gets when it comes to dating, even if I'm old enough to take care of myself."

Maria hummed and she went over and wrapped her arms around your neck from behind. You turned around in your chair and Maria leaned down to capture her lips with yours. It had gone a few seconds of your kissing, when the door opened.

"Y/N are you almost-" you heard the voice of your dad and immediately broke the kiss between you and Maria and turned to see your dad by the door. "-finished."

"Hiii Dad." you said nervously with a small wave. His eyes flickered between you and Maria, to what seemed like forever.

"Are you two dating?" he asked, in his protective tone. It didn't sound very protective but you could hear it clearly.

"Ehm yes dad, we are." you said and Maria's hand found yours and held it gently. His eyes went up to Maria with a cold stare.

"Hurt her and you're dead, Hill." he warned. Maria gulped and nodded her head rapidly while you facepalmed yourself.

"I won't. I promise. I love her and could never hurt her." Maria admitted and you froze in spot. Maria had never said 'I love her/you' to you. You saw how your dad's eyebrow rose but nodded anyway.

"You'll regret it if you break that promise." he warned and left the room. You let out a breath you didn't know you were holding.

"This is why I didn't want to tell him." you mumbled and Maria giggled.

"I meant what I said." Maria said and you looked up at her with a raised eyebrow. "I meant when I said that I love you, and I could never hurt you."

"I love you too." you said and Maria kissed you again. And one thing lead to another.

-

I'm not writing smut hehe well not in this one though.