𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙃𝙞𝙡𝙡 [ 𝙪𝙣𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙜𝙖𝙞𝙣 ]

[ a scene from Arcane, cuz LESBIANS. ]

it's not fluff, it's not angst and it's not smut so idfk. maybe minor smut? probably not IDK.

Maria was on a mission to take down a HYDRA base, it was a small one, but ended up finding you as well. What was good for her was that you weren't brainwashed, since she didn't want to kill you. But when she was out with you after the base exploded, she didn't remember where she had placed the jet she came with. Smart. So she asked you for help with it and you agreed, but she had to change what she was wearing though. SHIELD or HYDRA weren't accepted where the two of you were going.

You had led her somewhere were most people were just there for pleasure, but the owner knew pretty much everything about everyone and where to get stuff.

"How exactly do you propose we go about this?" Maria asked and you stopped your tracks and turned around.

"Let 'em think you work here." you said, hands in the pockets of the jacket you were wearing.

"Excuse me? I will not!" Maria said with a huff. There was a distance between you and Maria, it wasn't small but it was big either.

"You know what your problem is?" you asked, taking a few steps forward.

"Please." Maria said, rolling her eyes. "Tell me."

"You expect everyone to give you what you want. If you really want people to talk to you, you have to let them think you have what they want." you said and started to wander around Maria, her following you with her eyes.

"And what do I have?" she asked, causing you to smirk.

"You're hot, cupcake." you said, causing Maria to jump slightly and she took a step backwards, her back colliding with the wall. She gasped slightly when your hands went beside her head. You leaned forward, faces inches away and Maria's breath hitched. "So what'll be? Man or woman?"

"Um..." Maria couldn't form any words. I mean, you were standing very close to her and she couldn't move with your hands by her head. You gave off a smirk and she just looked at you, mouth slightly open.

hehe. I am very nice. and no part 2 :) or maybe if many people ask for it.