𝘾𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙚 𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 [ 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ]

[ for those who have read my "Scarlett Johansson x Female Reader" probably knows Dani and he's in this too now hehe. he's three.]

[ I don't know how baby adopting works, so apologies if it's not right. I looked it up and it's REALLY complicated. ]

request by SkyeBennett3

Cobie parked the car very close to a orphanage. You and her were adopting a baby, and had been talking about it for weeks if not months. You looked out of the window, a smile spread across your face. When Cobie turned off the engine, you almost jumped out of the car, Cobie giggling thinking that you were cute.

You had already spoken with the owner that you wanted to adopt a baby, and she said that there was one baby that you and Cobie could adopt. You just had to sign some papers, which you and Cobie both did. And there you stood, outside of the orphanage. Cobie took her hand in yours and gave you a smile, which you returned.

"You ready to get our kid?" Cobie asked and you nodded. She chuckled and kissed your temple. The two of you walked into the orphanage, causing the owner to look up from her desk.

"Welcome! You must be Y/N Smulders, is that correct?" she asked and you nodded. She smiled and looked over at Cobie. "And you must be her wife, then?"

"Yes, we were going to adopt Dani Foster, I believe his name was." Cobie said and the owner smiled and got up from her chair, wiping her black skirt with her palms.

"Of course, this way." she smiled and you and Cobie followed her through some big doors, seeing all the children playing. "Dani isn't a social kid, he likes to keep to himself around other children."

"That's not a problem, miss. Right, darling?" Cobie asked and you shook your head. The owner led you and Cobie towards a single bed, seeing a little boy play with an action figure. From the distance, it looked like a Maria Hill doll that he had in his hands.

"Dani." the owner said with a smile and the little boy looked up at her, before his eyes traveled to you and Cobie. "These are your new parents."

"Hi, honey." you said in a soft and gentle tone. He looked at you and tilted his head to the side. [ when toddlers do that, I can't it's adorable. ]

"Are you my new mama?" he asked and you smiled, nodding your head. You saw in the corner of your eye that Cobie bent down beside you. Dani smiled widely and jumped into your arms, you falling back and landing on your butt with a chuckle, Cobie giggling beside you. Dani held you tightly and snuggled close to you. "Mama."

"This is your other mom." you said and turned to Dani towards Cobie who was smiling. Dani opened his arms for Cobie to take him, which she did with a chuckle.

"Hi little bean." she said and Dani giggled, wrapping his small arms around her neck.

"Mommy." he mumbled and you giggled at their cuteness.

mama Cobie >>>>>>>>

every time I walk by an orphanage I just want to adopt all the children, no joke. I love kids, call me weird, but I do.