𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙃𝙞𝙡𝙡 [ 𝙪𝙣𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙙 ]

[ written with the help of meixyuzuedits , thank you <3 ]

"Are you sure you want to take this mission on your own?" Fury asked Maria. She was just given a mission to basically just capture someone SHIELD had been trying to get for the past years, unable to. And that someone, happened to be you. "You do know that some haven't even come back alive."

"I'm sure." Maria said and Fury nodded, still unsure if he was going to send her there alone. "May I ask, what is it that makes her so dangerous? You didn't tell me."

"According to those who have survived, she is able to control blood." Fury said and Maria raised both eyebrows. "I didn't believe it when someone said it first but more people agreed with the time."

"So this, girl, is able to control blood? How is that even possible?" Maria asked and Fury shrugged.

"Either she was born with it or someone experimented on her. We don't know. There's not much information about her, only that she's dangerous." Fury said and Maria nodded. "Be careful."

Maria looked at Fury for a brief moment before walking out of the office. She let out a sigh and looked around. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't nervous, but didn't show it. 'Some haven't even come back alive.'

When Maria opened her eyes, she let out a groan, blowing the strand of hair that was in her face out of the way. She tried to move, unable to. Her feet, arms and waist being tied to a chair. She looked around and then she spotted you. You were smirking as you gave a little wave.

"Y/N I assume?" Maria asked and you chuckled, walking over.

"And you're Maria Hill." you said and stood in front of her. She furrowed her eyebrows at you and you grinned. "I seriously don't know how many more agents Fury is going to send after me..."

"Are you going to kill me?" Maria asked and you raised an eyebrow, chuckling lightly.

"You're too pretty to kill." you said and Maria raised both eyebrows at you.

"Why are you doing this?" Maria asked, jumping slightly when you grabbed the chair roughly and your face was inches away from hers. You grinned and traced Maria's jawline with the tip of your index finger, her letting out a shaky breath.

"Am I making you nervous, hermosa?" you asked and gripped her chin, not hard though. "Hm?" [ beautiful ]

"You didn't answer my question." Maria stated and you rolled your eyes, standing up and Maria clenched her jaw.

"I don't need to answer your questions, Hill." you said and smirked slightly. "Also, don't hope for your SHIELD friends to find you. Because, they won't."

"And how do you know that?" Maria asked and you chuckled.

"Trackers in the phones, no? I left your phone at the old place, this isn't where the others used to be." you said and Maria's eyes slightly widened. "You're something else. So I figured I'd treat you differently."

"Is what they say true?" she asked and you looked at her. "Is it true that you can control blood?"

"You're one of the best agents Fury has. I wouldn't have been able to get you here if I didn't have bloodbending." you said and Maria looked at you. "You really don't deserve this, huh."

"If I don't deserve it, why keep me here?" she asked and you laughed.

"Like I said, you're something else." you said and held the collar of her suit as you leaned forward, faces inches away as Maria's breath hitched.

I really shouldn't say that I'm taking breaks when I don't. it really doesn't matter how bad I'm feeling, I can't stay away from Wattpad.

anyways, part 2?