𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙃𝙞𝙡𝙡 [ 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 / 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙢𝙪𝙩 ]

[ two scenes from Shadowhunters with my fav ship Malec hehe I love them. a lil changed though ]

Magnus - you
Alec - Maria
Maria is not a Shadowhunter and you're not a warlock

You wandered around in the compound. It was 7am and you had got up about 30 minutes ago, knowing very well that you had a sleeping girlfriend in your bed. You opened your bedroom door and peeked your head inside, seeing Maria sleeping peacefully. You rolled your eyes and went over to the curtains and basically opened them up in one swift move.

You heard Maria groan as she took her hand up in front of her face due to the brightness. You gave off a small chuckle and turned around.

"Come on pup." you said in a cheerily voice. "Time to rise and face the day!"

"Pup?" Maria questioned in a raspy morning voice as you were about to walk out but stopped yourself.

"Panda?" you questioned. Maria looked at you weirdly.

"No." she said and sat up.

"Okay." you replied and almost ran out of the bedroom, but you went to the kitchen area instead.

"Why so early?" she called out and laid herself down in the bed and threw the golden colored sheets over her head.

"Oh, with everything going on, sleep has been a bit of a struggle." you said and came in with a tray with some breakfast for her.

"Why are you dressed?" she asked and sat up, taking the covers off her head.

"Oh, I had to get up to go to the market to get us some breakfast. Which, admittedly, is less than perfect. Do you know how many oranges are required to make a glass of juice?" you asked and took up the glass with homemade orange juice. "More than I bought."

"Is today a special occasion?" Maria asked as she looked up at you and you smiled.

"Today is your day off, and I wanna make the most of it." you smiled and sat down on the bed, pushing the food tray towards Maria.

"That's actually really sweet." she said and you smiled wider.

"Mmm...I thought so." you hummed and Maria smiled. You held up the glass of juice and gave it to her. "Drink up. Time for our morning exercise."

"Look alive." Maria said and threw some sort of training stick to you, you catching it. The two of you were alone, training in the compound training room.

"I like seeing you in your..." you started, trying to find the words. "Agent mode."

"Don't flirt with me." she said and you giggled. "Lower your center."

You stood in position and started to train with the sticks. Hitting and jumping and walking all over the training room. Eventually you got your stick in front of Maria's face as hers were behind her back.

"Don't tell me you're not a little impressed." you said and without a warning, Maria grabbed it from your hands while trying to swipe you off your feet with the other stick, you jumping over it. And eventually making you fall at some point.

"Those would've been your last words." she said and threw both of the sticks away.

"Not necessarily." you said and started to throw punches at one another. But you managed to get Maria off her feet and held her down on the ground.

"I didn't know this was supposed to be a competition." Maria grunted and you looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Oh, am I supposed to let you win?" you asked. She managed to get out of your grip and the two of you stood up, circling each other.

"You're supposed to be working." she said while panting.

"Oh, you're so cute when you're serious." you giggled and Maria stopped walking. Confused, you stopped too.

"I told you not to flirt with me." she said and you looked at her with a raised eyebrow. She started to walk towards you and you wandered back until your back collided with the wall. She placed one of her hands beside your head and connected her lips with yours.

She kissed you for a few moments and her lips traveled down to your neck, you letting out a small moan. She pulled away, panting and held her hand up, you panting as well.

"Hold that thought." she said and you looked at her. "Bedroom."

She started to walk away and you looked around like what the hell just happened. Eventually when she was out of sight, you started walking after until you basically ran after her.

eager much? lmao, I'm just kidding. you're only getting one update today. I have a book on my other account I need to work on.