𝘾𝙤𝙗𝙞𝙚 𝙎𝙢𝙪𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙨 [ 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 ]

staying the night

(let's pretend Cobie and her husband, I forgot his name, have gotten a divorce in this)

All Rights Reserved! This Is My Own Story!

You were at Cobie's, watching Stumptown with her. It wasn't really the plan that you would be at her place, it just happened as the both of you had nothing to do. Except for that she had children to look over, but they loved you.

"Y/N! Can you read a bedtime story for us? Pleaseeeee," Shaelyn asked with pleading eyes, Janita standing beside her with the same pleading eyes. You looked at Cobie who giggled.

"Sure, loves. Come on," you said and got up from the couch. Shaelyn and Janita ran into the bedroom while you were walking behind them, mumbling things.

Cobie looked at you, happy that the kids love you. Maybe not as much as she did but still, she loved you. Possibly more than a friend.

After about twenty minutes, you came out of the girls bedroom and flopped down on the couch. Cobie giggled and you smiled at her.

"Do you mind if I stay for tonight?" you asked and she looked at you and gave a small smile.

"Not at all. You can stay," Cobie said and you smiled at her.

"Thanks. I'll sleep here on the couch," you said and Cobie shook her head at you.

"No. You can sleep in the bed with me. We're grown women so it shouldn't be a problem," she said and you felt your cheeks heat up.

"Y-Yeah o-okay, sound good... yeah..." you said and Cobie smirked.

"Let's go then. The girls are asleep," she said and got a hold of your arm and dragged you with her.

She climbed into the bed and you stood by the door frame, just looking. She raised an eyebrow and patted the side beside her for you to lay down there. You carefully got over and laid down, facing Cobie.

She smiled at you and you gave one in return. Her hand snaked down to your hand and held it. You got confused but felt your face heat up when her face edged closer to yours.

"May I kiss you?" she whispered, as her lips were ghosting over yours. You looked at her for a brief moment before nodding your head. She smiled and connected her lips with yours. You hummed and held her cheek with your free hand as her free went to hold your waist.

Once air became a problem, you both pulled away, panting heavy. She smiled at you and you smiled too. She pushed a few strands of your hair from your face and placed them behind your ear.

"You're beautiful..." she whispered while circling your hip with her fingertips and you smiled. "I've liked you for a while and would you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Yes. I've liked your for a while too," you said and smiled at her. She sighed in relief and smiled back at you, before giving you another kiss until the two of you fell asleep in each others embrace.

-

a short one but I haven't been updating this for a while I'm sorry. I've been working on my Scarlett Johansson fanfictions.

question; if I made a Maria Hill or Cobie Smulders fanfic, would you read it? If no one is going to read it then I won't make one :)