𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙖 𝙃𝙞𝙡𝙡 [ 𝙪𝙣𝙡𝙖𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙙 ]

[ *sigh* arcane inspired, as usual ]

"I might know who you need to get help from for this mission." Natasha said as she looked at Maria who raised an eyebrow. "...but she's in prison."

"Prison? Why?" Maria asked. Natasha shrugged her shoulders and Maria huffed. "Can you give me the location of that prison?"

"Sure. But I'd be careful, no one knows why she's in prison." Natasha said and Maria couldn't help but ask,

"What's her name?" Maria asked and Natasha bit her bottom lip before answering.

"Y/N Y/L/N. Still want her location?" Natasha asked and Maria hesitated for some reason but nodded anyway. "Alright then."

Maria was a bit surprised to hear that you were sat in prison at SHIELD HQ. She had asked Nick Fury for permission to speak to you which he was hesitant about, since he cared about Maria, but he gave her permission to anyway. It was dark where you were placed so Maria couldn't see you, only hear you. There was a small amount of light but not enough to see your face. Where Maria stood, the lights were bright enough to see her.

"There is no record of you or your crimes, what are you here for?" Maria asked and you raised an eyebrow to yourself when you saw Maria stand there.

"My sunny personality." you replied and Maria was a bit shocked that you replied but didn't show it. But you noticed anyway. "Don't act like you aren't shocked, любовь." [ love ]

"You know Russian." she said and you looked at her, even if she couldn't see you.

"No way, I thought it was Danish." you said in a mocking tone, rolling your eyes. "Yes, I know Russian. What about it?"

"This was a waste of time." Maria mumbled and started to walk away.

"Couldn't have said it better myself." you said. "Hey, give Pierce a kiss on that winning eye of his, will you?"

That made Maria stop and look back at your cell. She sighed and walked back. "Alexander Pierce? The Secretary?"

"Okay, this is getting old. Can you just send in whoever is going kick the shit out of me so I can get on with my night?" you said and Maria sighed. She looked down, seeing a red line, marked as don't step too close. She carefully stepped over the line, holding up a file.

"Does this mean anything to you?" she asked. You looked over to the picture, seeing a mask you recognized. You shot up and your hands slammed against the glass wall, your face now visible to Maria. She stumbled back in shock, and her eyes went wide when she saw your face, full of scars.

"Where did you get this?" you asked and Maria's cold state returned.

"My question first. He works for Pierce?" she asked and you scoffed.

"Uh, they all do. How could anyone not know that? Where do you find this?" you asked and Maria tilted her head slightly.

"There was an attack, this is the evidence we got." she said and closed the file. "I need proof if I'm to believe what your saying about Pierce."

"I could get it for you, just, not from in here." you said and Maria scoffed.

"In what mad world would I trust someone like you?" she asked.

"Someone like me? You agents are all the same, just asshole criminals in fancy uniforms. You know what, find the info yourself." you said and walked back so Maria couldn't see you anymore.

"Where did you get those scars?" she hesitantly asked and you laughed.