Ch. 1 - "Rachael, right?"

• Characters •
***Changed ages for the book***
Camila Cabello plays Rachael Caniff; 16
Taylor Caniff; 18
Matthew Espinosa; 17
Cameron Dallas; 19
Nash Grier; 17
Carter Reynolds; 18
Shawn Mendes; 16
Jack Gilinsky; 18
Hayes Grier; 14
Jack Johnson; 18
Sammy Wilkinson; 18
Lauren Jauregui plays Chelsea Tanner; 17
Willow Shields plays Kaley Dallas; 14
Kat McNamara plays Maya Joseph: 17
Victoria Moreles plays Kallie Evans; 16

(I'm majorly editing this book btw so new readers you might be a bit confused!!)

• Rachael's P.O.V •

We were in Taylor's hotel room for Magcon and honestly, I just wanted to be at home and eat my life away watching the bachelor.

(AN; legit same Rachael)

"Hey Rache I'm leaving now, do you need anything?" Taylor asked, fixing his bandana. I shook my head and he nodded. "Okay I'll see you later," he said before leaving out the hotel room.

This is how I spent my first week of summer, our parents thought it would be a good idea for me to tag along with Taylor to Miami to meet his friends, but honestly it's the first day here and I'm already bored.

And I didn't even meet anyone yet.

I turned on the TV and got out my bag of candy, I sat on the bed and started eating.

Four hours had passed and the candy that I was eating earlier had all disappeared and I had went through five seasons. Damn.

The door opened, "Hey Taylor-"

I looked up from the tv and there was this cute guy by the doorway. How didn't I notice him there?

"Uhm, I thought my friend Taylor had this room I'm sorry." He says and tries to unlock the door. I laugh. "This is Taylor's room, but I'm Rachael." I smile.

We shake hands. "Matthew." Before I can respond the door bursts open and a bunch of other guys walk inside. And their all cute?

Wha-?

"Taylor! I didn't know you had a girl over," the guy with the blue eyes smirked, and I'm not kidding when I say their the brightest blue eyes I've ever seen.

Taylor rolled his eyes, "Come," he said gesturing towards the door. I followed him out to the hallway and he closed the door.

"I thought you would leave, why are you even still here? Go explore or something," he said. I just looked at him. "God Rache can you not hear anything I say?!" He said, starting to get mad.

I didn't say anything, I couldn't.

"Rachael." He said. I sighed, "Taylor you can't hide me forever, I gotta meet them at some point." I frowned. "But not today." He snapped. "Are you that ashamed of me? That you have to hide what we are?" It's been like a year, and Taylor still hasn't told anyone I was his sister.

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair, "What the hell am I supposed to do? You embarrass me." He mumbled.

I've been through a lot these past years and he doesn't even stick up for me, it hurts.

"Okay then." I crossed my arms. A few tears shed from my eyes but I quickly wiped them away. "I'm sorry Rache, I just can't. Can you please leave until my friends are gone?" He asked. "But Tay-" I was cut off by the hotel room door opening.