Chapter 2🍁

Writer's POV

First day itself they found their rivals . It's been a week since they joined college . The whole week they messed with each other, or never missed a chance to argue . Everyday they attend college ,keeping in my mind to take revenge from each other.

Golden gang came to the class before everyone and pasted chewing gum on professor Eric's chair. He is a really rude professor.
It was zeeshan's idea. Then they went out of the class. One by one all the students came to the class, even shooting stars came after sometime.

Mr.Eric got stuck on the chair , he was damn angry , with the help of students he got rid of the chewing gum . But he was burning with anger .

Mr.Eric: Who the hell did this? It will be better if you all accept this or otherwise I won't leave you when I find out who did this .

Zeeshan: Sir shooting stars did this. When we were walking in the corridor we saw them doing something, but we didn't knew that they are pasting chewing gum.

Shooting stars were shocked.

Shub: What the hell!!!

Inaaya: cut the crap Zeeshan ! I know you all did this to trap us right ?

Naisha: Eric sir we didn't do this , we are telling the truth we saw them doing it .

Kiaan: Such a liar you are?

Tanvi: Sir don't believe them they are lieing .

Mr.Eric: Enough!!! Stay quiet you all!!! And shooting stars you all maybe famous people in the country but here you all are students , and this kind of behaviour is not at all acceptable . Go and clean the store room right now . Otherwise it won't take time for me to complain about this to principal sir .

Golden gang were having a high time controlling their laughter. While shooting stars were giving them death glares.

They cleaned the store room , and then they checked the CCTV which was in the corridor and saw whatever Golden gang did . They took a copy of the CCTV and went to meet Mr.Eric.

Mr.Eric: What are you all doing here now?

Diya: Sir Please believe us, we didn't do this ,it's golden gang.

Mr.Eric : why should I believe you all?

Inaaya: Just the way you believed golden gang when they blamed us!!.

Shub: And we have proof also..

They gave the CCTV footage in which it's clearly visible how they pasted the chewing gum.
Eric sir called them to his office .

Arosh: Why did you call us sir ?

Mr.Eric: You all did two mistakes , first that chewing gum prank on me and the second one blaming shooting stars for that . Don't you all dare to lie to me, shooting stars got me the footage in which it's clearly visible whatever you all did... Shooting stars you all can decide there punishment.

Arosh: Sir we are really sorry for whatever we did.

Mr.Eric: Sorry not acceptable Arosh you all deserve a punishment.

Kiaan: Of course they do sir.

Tanvi: your punishment is to clean the whole library...

Reyhana: how can you think that we'll listen to You? Huh?

Mr.Eric: It's your punishment guys, I don't want to hear anything, go to the library right now and clean it .