Chapter 31🍁

Writer's POV

It's been two months to their separation, they all were still broken, it was really hard for them to stay away from each other, but they had to.
Boys have got proof against them , but still they didn't get a chance to record whatever they did from their own selves.

Naisha was reading a book in the library. Manya came there dragging shub with her.

Manya:Hey Naisha , what's up , what are you doing ?

Naisha: plucking coconuts , wanna help me?

Manya made faces while shub was having a hard time controlling his laughter.

Manya: Seriously?

Naisha:Why you have any doubt?

Manya: why are you getting so angry ah ? It's because that I'm dating your ex boyfriend now ? You are jealous ? Or hurt? Or you are sad that he ditched you ?

Shub was gritting his teeth, he was going to burst on Manya when Naisha spoke,

Naisha: What do you think ? I don't have any other work, like you ? And maybe you have forgotten that even I dated your ex boyfriend, but I didn't roam around you , irritating you like you did right now..
And for your kind information I'm not hurt nor jealous . So Manya it will be better if you mind your own business.

With that she left from there leaving a fuming Manya. Shub was feeling proud of his Naisha.

When Abhay went for cricket practices, he fell and he wounded his elbow.
His team doctor was ready to treat him but he wanted a reason to meet Tanvi , so he went to the hospital where Tanvi works and made an appointment.
Tanvi saw his name in her appointment list and was waiting for him , as she was worried .

Abhay came inside her cabin . He got seated in the bed .
Tanvi examined his wound slowly and did the first aid. Abhay was staring at her all this while she was concentrating on the first aid.
It's been long since they were so close to each other, they wanted to hug each other and cry , fight
But they are helpless cause of the situation they are in.

Abhay's POV

I know I did this for her and other girls , but it feels so guilty .
I want to hug her and tell her how much I love her and miss her, but she hates me, she's broken ..... Our relationship is broken .

Writer's POV

Tanvi noticed his facial expressions when he was lost in his thoughts , before he was going out of the cabin , she spoke  the words for which calmed him ,

Tanvi: I don't hate you Abhay, our relationship is broken but I'm happy that you didn't cheat on me . So I don't hate you .

Abhay went out , he was glad knowing that she doesn't hate him.

Next day morning ,

Boys were early to college . They were roaming around the , when they heard some familiar voices.
It was coming from an empty room , they peeped through the window and saw the evil gang , discussing about them .

Boys recorded everything they said, they confessed everything what they did to golden stars, without knowing that Abhay was taking a video of them.
They got the solid proof they wanted .
Boys left from there.

Arosh: Finally now we can get back to our girls again !

Shub: Yes finally , now there game is over.

Zee: We will make sure they'll rot in jail .

Kiaan: We didn't knew that they are business partners.

Abhay: They having an illegal business, they confessed that too . Noone can save them now .

Shub: Guys will girls forgive us ?

Zee: They will understand us , it will take time for them to digest Whatever happened but they will understand everything.

After the lunch break,

They had Mr.louis's Lecture, they told everything to Louis Sir as soon as they got the video, he was shocked .
He told the boys to call the cops during his lecture as everyone would be there , even the principal sir .

Cops came to the class ,all were clueless about what's happening except Louis sir, principal sir and boys . Even Vienna maam and Eric sir joined them.

Cops went towards the evil gang.

Cops: You all are under arrest, for blackmailing, for attempt to murder  and for having an illegal business.

Zain: What... What are you saying officer, we didn't do anything.

Officer: We have got proofs , as well as the video in which you all confess your crimes by your own selves. Come with us now.

Principal: I'm so ashamed that you all were students of my college , you all are a disgrace to the college ,
from now on you all are expelled from the college and if you all get bailed also , I will make sure you all don't get admission in anywhere .

Manya: I won't leave you all!!! For doing this , you all won't be able to stay happy with your girls and friends ever!!!

Ryan: We will get bail , and we will make sure you all will suffer after that .

They said to the boys .

Zee: Oh ok , we are scared , don't worry about us,
just think about how you all gonna suffer from now on
Goodbye .

Girls were standing with blank faces as they understood whatever happened. Louis sir told other students about their crimes.

Shaina: Ridiculous...

Aaron: This must be all because of Zain, he was jealous of golden stars from the beginning.

Florina: whatever they did was just disgusting.
I think you all should patch up now , you all suffered a lot .

Shub: Naisha,

She showed him her palm .

Inaaya: We don't want to listen to anything .

Tanvi: Come to the golden stars room .

With that girls went towards the golden stars room while boys followed them .

Here goes the chapter 31...

Finally the evil gang is out of their way.....

Let me know your comments please....

So what do you all think , what's girls gonna do ?

There's a unexpected news for boys in the next chapter...

See you all in the next chapter....

Stay safe 🍁