Chapter 33🍁

Writer's POV

Next day they got ready and went to college , it was there traditional wear day, they got their traditional wear and got ready at Inaaya's home.

Girls look

Boys look

Boys were drooling on their girls , even girl were staring at boys

Boys were drooling on their girls , even girl were staring at boys ... Specially they were shocked to see Inaaya in a traditional wear , as she never wear like that afterall she's their tomboy.

Abhay: Oh my god , it's a miracle.

Zee: Why are you wearing like a girl, I mean like a traditional girl , when you are not at all a girl miss.Inaaya.

Shub: And my deepest sympathies to you Arosh , that you are committed to a boy.

Inaaya:Get lost dude, only I know how I'm tolerating this . I hate this traditional wear.

Arosh: Guys stop teasing my girl, you look so gorgeous baby.

He said while side hugging her. Others adored them .  After complimenting each other, they left for the college, where they saw everyone were looking really good ok traditional wear even their professors.

They first had Mr.Luois's lecture, they concentrated on the class well . Louis sir was very happy to see his favourite gang together in the class.

Next they had Mr.Eric's lecture, they occupied the last benches , and started irritating Eric sir with their questions, or sometimes they will crack a joke and starts laughing.

Mr.Eric: Enough guys!!! I conducted my lectures peacefully in the last two months, as you all were not talking to each other, but now again you all are together and again started with your mischievous works. You guys really irritate me a lot guys .

Naisha: Awww don't say like that sir, to be honest you missed us na? Right?

Mr.Eric: Not even in dreams .