Chapter 42🍁

Writer's POV

After several months .

They have only few more days left in their college life , it was a rollercoaster ride for them, they became enemies to best friends forever in this journey of four years , leaving the place where they made so many unforgettable memories was impossible to them , they completed their finals successfully and as usual topped in the college .

They were sitting in their golden stars room.

Tanvi: Guys day after tomorrow is out farewell party . Can't believe that we won't be able to come to college after that.

Naisha: Yes Tanvi, we all won't meet everyday now. We won't be able to have fun again .

Zee: For that we have a solution guys.

Inaaya: What's that?

Shub: That you all will get to know after the farewell.

Kiaan: That's gonna be your Farewell gift .

Reyhana: I will miss the college so much guys . We all are so strongly bonded together only because of our college , and professors .

Diya: Why don't we do something special for them? A performance or a speech?

Abhay: That's a good idea , we will plan something.

Others: yeah ...

It was their farewell , principal sir and Their professors gave their speeches .
Some students performed and gave speeches too. They all were graduated. Before Louis sir start the thank you speech Reyhana came to the stage .

Reyhana: Louis sir, principal sir, professors and friends we have arranged a small performance for you all . Specially for our professors . Hope you all will like it .

With that kiaan came on the stage while playing the guitar .

Golden Stars: Shukriya shukriya aaj jo bhi hain hum
sab hain aap ki hi badualat
aapke samarpan ko salaam

shukriya shukriya shukriya

haath thamke he aapne
he humko sab sikhaya
maaaf ki galtiyaan sambhala
jan bhi ladkhada

Shukriya shukriya
aaj jo bhi hain hum
sab hain aap ki hi badualat
aapke samarpan ko salaam

shukriya shukriya shukriya

Zee: We never thought that we will get such cool professors and a principal.

Diya: Who were like our second parents as well our best friends

Reyhana: Whenever we were in problem or whenever we were upset,

Kiaan: You all were always there to guide us and solve our problems.

Inaaya: No matter how mischievous we are and how much we irritate you all,

Arosh: You all have always tolerated us and handled us patiently.

Abhay: You all gave us all the knowledge you have,

Tanvi: And made us successful in our careers.

Shub: You all have became so special to us ,