Chapter 24🍁

Writer's POV

They enjoyed their first trip a lot. They came back home, and their college started from next day as usual they got busy with college work and in their career.

After six months.

In this six months , nothing changed between them. But Diya is a different person now , she is not that quiet and innocent girl, she enjoys every second of her life without any limits now all thanks to zee.
They are very close friends now , zee still flirts with her and sometimes with other girls too to irritate Diya . Other couples are dating happily.

Inaaya was sleeping when she got a call .

Inaaya: Whoever you are if there's nothing important just get lost and let me sleep.

Arosh: Good morning to you too love .

Inaaya: Arosh keep the phone and let me sleep peacefully.

Arosh: Wake up Inu, look at the time , I'm coming there withing ten minutes , there's something important I have to tell you and your so called parents .

Inaaya: Arosh please no baby , I can't tolerate them early morning please .

Arosh : It's important Inu, otherwise I wouldn't have talk with them . So get ready faster , you are going to know a shocking truth .

Inaaya: Oh god you should stop reading books , you are keeping suspense in real life also .

Arosh: See you baby, I promise you after today you don't have to tolerate Mr. And Mrs. Thakur.

With that he kept the phone leaving a confused inaaya . She freshened up and got ready. Then she heard Arosh's voice .
She ran downstairs with a beautiful smile on her face and hugged Arosh while he pecked her head.

Arosh: Are you ready to know the truth ? This is gonna be really hard for you love , but you should know this . I'm with you ok , stay strong.

Inaaya was worried but she nodded even Mr. Thakur and his wife came there.

Arosh: Good morning murderers.

All three looked at him with a shocked face .

Mr.Thakur: What the hell are you saying ? Are you out of your mind?

Arosh: Let's not drag this conversation with nonsense, I will state the fact straightway. I have got proofs that you and your wife gave the contract to kill Inaaya's grandparents. It was not a accident. It was a planned murder. and the masterminds behind it is you and your wife .

Inaaya: Arosh ?

Arosh : I found proof and there's witness too inu.

Inaaya was going to fall on her knees when Arosh side hugged her, she was crying , as she never thought that her parents killed her grandparents.

Arosh : Officer you all can come inside !!!with that police cops came inside and arrested Mr. And Mrs.Thakur while they protested and screamed saying that they didn't do it .
Mr.Thakur threatened Arosh.

Mr.Thakur: I will not leave you Malhothra, as soon as I come back I'll make sure to turn your life into a hell . And your life too my dear daughter.

With that police took them to the custody . Inaaya hugged Arosh cried like a baby.

Inaaya: How can they do this Arosh, my grandparents doesn't deserve this ! I feel ashamed to be born to such parents.