Chapter 29🍁

Writer's POV

All the boys were having tears on their eyes now .

Shub: She is broken guys , did you see her ? How she was ?

Abhay: Yeah and I told I will get fed up of Tanvi , it hurts me more than her. I can never think like that about her. She is my life.

Kiaan: And Reyhana hates me , she feels disgusted to love someone like me ....

Zee: Guys did you hear what inaaya said ,Diya was going to propose me ?
My love was going to propose me guys , it was the moment I was waiting for from a long time,
and that witch kissed me when I was going to push her I saw our girls coming toward us , so I didn't do anything.

Arosh : I had to be rude with princess , just few weeks back she considered me as her elder brother and Inaaya she said that's everything's over.

Shub: But we had to do this guys , otherwise our girls won't be alive today .

Arosh : No matter how much they hate us , their safety matters us the most .

Zee: This is all because of that Manya, Kimaya, Zain and Ryan .

Kiaan: I can understand about Manya and kimaya, Zain though always hated us , but what's with this Ryan ? He is zain's friend but why does he hate us?

Abhay: He has a crush on Tanvi . That's why.

Shub: When they first blackmailed us to leave the girls I didn't really care but then when today ....

Flashback

When girls came in the morning to wish the boys there were some goons behind them , girls didn't notice them but boys did . Behind them their was the evil gang. Boys understood that they don't have any option other than obeying to them.

When they went to dressing room after meeting girls , evil gang came to meet them and showed them that how their goons have pointed guns towards their girls.

Manya: So if you all want to save your girls , you all have to leave them .

Shub: Why are you doing this Manya ? You were never like this ?

Manya : I hate your friendship, I hate the way you moved on living happily with your so called girlfriend Naisha and your friends. I hate the way your friends helped you to move on , I hate them . And I still love you shub I want you back.

Zain: And from the first day of college I hate you all , from the beginning the way you all gain attention towards you all , I hate everything about you guys , you all love your friendship the most, so I want to break your friendship.

Kimaya: And for me I want you back zee, you left me saying that you were not serious about me right? That's too when I loved you So I'll make sure you say those words to that Diya !

Zee: You Psycho woman I will never do that to my Diya !

Ryan: You will , you have to otherwise get ready to see their dead bodies. And Kiaan , Abhay and Arosh you guys are so in love with your girlfriends right? Make sure that they start Hating you regret loving you all .

Arosh : Please just listen , whatever you all are doing is wrong , leave the girls please .

Manya: Tch Tch Tch never , if you all want the girls alive and safe then make sure you all do whatever we said now.

Abhay: No we won't!

Just then one of the goons loaded the gun,

Kiaan: No no leave the girls , don't do anything to them.