Chapter 30🍁

Writer's POV

Next day Diya was late to college, the girls promised to stay together when they are in the college.

Reyhana: Hello Diya , where are you ?

Diya: I'm near the college gate.

Reyhana: Ah ok we will come to that side.

Diya was running towards her clz , suddenly she bumped into someone and fell down . And sprained her ankle.

Diya: Ahhh....

Zee: Oh god Diya, I'm so sorry I didn't see you.

That someone was non other than Zee.

Diya looked at him and ignored him royally.

Diya: She tried to stand up but again slipped.

Zee: Please let me help you Diya.

Diya: I don't need help from strangers .

At that time shub came there.

Shub: ohhh, Diya what happened to you?

Diya didn't even look at him , boys didn't care about her and made her sit on the bench while she was struggling .

Shub: Let me check your leg.

Diya: No don't!

Zee: Diya please it must be a small sprain, let me check, or come with us to the sick room .

Diya: Zeeshan! I told you once that please leave me alone , I don't need your help nor your help Shub!

At that time other girls too came there.

Tanvi: Diya? Are you ok?

Diya: I fell down and sprained my ankle.

Inaaya: Let's go to the sick room.

Zee: I'll bring her .

Reyhana: No thank you Zeeshan , we can help our friend .

Naisha: It will be better if you all concentrate on your girlfriends more, than getting concerned about us .

Tanvi: Come Diya let's go.

Girls helped her to walk towards the sick room.

Boys were hurt with their behaviour but they knew they deserved it for their behaviour.

Next it was Miss.Vienna's lecture .

They were attending the lecture and Mr.louis came to the class , he took permission from Miss.Vienna to announce something to the students.

Mr.Louis: Good morning students , there's a competition in a other college after few months  ,
for which our principal wants our students participate too.
So there's two categories dancing and singing , can you all recommend me students who you all think is better for the competition, I can give their names for it . So I'll ask randomly from few of you guys ...Let's start from Shaina ,

Shaina:Sir we all know who's better in our batch for these categories, that's ofcourse kiaan and Diya . So I recommend them .

Diya smiled at Shaina while she reciprocated .

Mr.louis: Aaron ?

Aaron: I think so too sir it's Diya and Kiaan

Mr.louis: Zain?