Chapter 10🍁

Writer's POV

In the night Reyhana called Kiaan.

Reyhana: Heyyyy baby...

Kiaan: Hi looks like my girl is in a good mood today.

Reyhana: Not good kiaan, I'm overwhelmed... Finally our gangs are ok with our relationship. I still can't believe that happened...

Kiaan: Yeah all thanks to Arosh and Diya .

Reyhana: Yeah all because of them, now we have to do everything to make them friends, so that our gangs become a one gang.

Kiaan: Yes, baby we can do this, there's a hope now .

Reyhana: Yesss...

Next day at college ...

Tanvi's POV

I'm damn sure that it's not kiaan, I knew that he can't be my secret admirer but i got little suspicious...ughhh Am I mad or what? Why am I taking this serious? This must be a prank of someone,

just then a boy came and blocked my way.

Boy:Tanvi someone told me to give this to you.

Me:who gave you this letter? You must've seen his face right?

Boy: No I didn't.

With that he ran away after giving me the letter with a beautiful rose.
I opened the letter.

Good morning beautiful,

       I know you must've thought that this is a prank , but no, I can never do a prank on you, I'm falling for you everyday and this  rose is for you my beautiful girl, keep smiling till my next letter, because your smile just take my breath away....... Have a great day.

                          Your secret admire

I didn't knew when my lips curved into a smile... It means I really I have a secret admirer... But who are you my secret admirer? I want to see you .. Why are you admiring me so much? Ugh ... I don't have patience at all.....

Inaaya's POV

I just hate the few hours I  stay at home, I don't know why my so called parents irritate me early morning!!! They don't care about me at all ,so why are they just doing drama Infront of others? Ofcourse I know the reason, it's because all the properties are on my name . So they can't leave me, they doesn't leave a chance to spoil my mood, why god? Why do I have to tolerate them always ? I'm seriously fed up ...

I was walking in the corridor lost in my thoughts to meet the shooting stars and I bumped into someone....

Me:What the hell!!! Are you blind ?

Arosh: Inaaya I'm really sorry ,I didn't see you coming , I'm Really very sorry.

Me:Oh Arosh it's you. I didn't see that it was you...

Arosh: That's ok inaaya, but I'm really Sorry...

He said with a puppy face, oh god this boy .....

Me: That's fine Arosh.

Arosh: Are you angry with me?

Me:No I'm not Arosh.

Arosh: Are you ok inaaya? Is everything ok?

This is the first time someone asked if I'm ok other than my gang. Arosh is seriously a unique boy .
I gave him a small smile while replying..