Chapter 7🍁

Writer's POV

They all started practicing for the Talent hunt.
Diya was practicing from the morning, she was doing a solo dance performance, others were engaged in their own practices, Diya didn't eat anything from the morning . As she wanted her performance to be perfect.

Zeeshan was passing from the dancing room, when he heard the music he peeked into the room, just to see Diya's mesmerising dancing skills, he was totally lost on her performance, Suddenly Diya got a severe headache and she fainted Zain holded her before she fall down .

Zeeshan's POV

Oh god what's wrong with her now ? She was dancing so well, how did she faint suddenly?

I patted her cheeks .

Me: Diya !!! Diya open your eyes ...

I carried her in my arms and took her to the sick room.
Doctor checked her and said she fainted because of weakness,there's  nothing to worry, and she told me to give something for her to eat.

Diya opened her eyes slowly and looked at me suspiciously.

Me: Hey don't look at me like that, I didn't do anything, you fainted so I bought you here.

Diya: Why did I faint? What doctor said?

Let's have one fun zee, its gonna be fun to tease Diya The innocent girl.

Me: Look Diya, you have to be strong to hear this , I don't know how you will be able to digest this fact. But please don't worry ok? You have to face this..

Diya: Ughh, just stop with you drama Zeeshan, and tell me what's wrong !!

Me: You... You are...

Diya: Me what?Just tell it damn it!!!

Me: You are pregnant!!!

Ha ha ha oh god at looks her face, she look cute by the way, I... I mean it's fun to tease her.

Diya: What??? No! It's not at all possible!!! How can I be .... No no that's literally impossible...

And that's it for me I couldn't control my laughter anymore, and I burst out laughing.

Me: Oh god , Diya look at your face ... How can you be so innocent? Of course you are not pregnant, you were weak because you haven't had anything from  morning.

Diya:Zeeshan!!!!what's your problem dude?? I was scared , I mean confused, and yeah I didn't have anything, I completely forgot about food because of practices.

Me: Why are you so concerned about practice?? You are a famous and amazing dancer for god sake , you don't even have to practice. You have to be healthy before you practice, I ordered food for you from the cafeteria, it will come now , and I informed shooting stars too. I have to go now bye.

Diya: Thank you, Thank you for your help Zee.

It's the first time she called me Zee... I nodded and went towards my gang .

Writer's POV

Shooting stars came to the Sick room, and scolded her for not taking care of herself. Tanvi and Inaaya were taking care of her whole day.

Next day

Tanvi's POV

Miss.Vienna called me to help her with organising the Talent hunt, when I was going a boy came and gave me a pink small chit, he didn't tell me who gave it to me .I opened it.