Chapter 23🍁

Writer's POV

Everyone were shocked to hear those words from Tanvi, specially Abhay and Diya .

Abhay: Tanvi what are you saying ? Stop kidding ok ,this is really not funny.

Tanvi: I'm not kidding, I'm really sorry but that's the truth my so called secret admirer, how did you even think that I will fall in love with a person who doesn't have courage to come Infront of me without sending those stupid letters.

All were hurt to hear those words from Tanvi while Diya was damn angry .

Diya: What the heck! Tanvi what rubbish you are saying ? Huh? Do you even realize how hurtful your words are and stop being so rude.

Tanvi:Woah why are you getting so angry Diya ? And I might sound rude, but I can't help it , I love someone else , how can you all even think that I will love someone who I've never seen or heard .
I know now who's the secret admirer but that doesn't mean that I will love him for sending me letters since last eight months .

Shub: Tanvi you know that there were problems between us maybe that's why Abhay sent you letters , he is not the only secret admirer in this whole world .

Tanvi: Shut up guys , you all can't force me to accept a proposal like this.

Reyhana:  You know that your secret admirer is Abhay so why are you rejecting him. You know him really well.

Tanvi: So he should've proposed me like himself , not as a secret admirer who I've never seen or never loved, and why are you all blaming me ? I've my own right to take descion about my life .

Zee: Unbelievable!! You are overreacting Tanvi. What's wrong with you?

Tanvi: What do you expect from me zee? Ah? How could you even think that I'm overreacting?

Abhay: I thought you loved getting letters from me . I thought you were waiting for those letters .

He said in a broken voice.

Tanvi: Seriously? Yeah I was waiting for them as those were Interesting, but that doesn't mean I should love the person who sends them right? I love someone else so why should I love a anonymous secret admirer?

Zee: Who the hell is this someone else ?

Diya: There's noone!!! this stupid is  lieing for sure or she have gone mad . You are just speaking shit Tanvi! I seriously can kill you for talking nonsense like this .

Diya yelled at her while others were trying to digest what's going on...

Tanvi: I'm not talking any nonsense, I love someone and that's the truth I don't care whether you all believe it or not!

Inaaya: Then tell who is that! Without wasting time with your rubbish!

Tanvi: You all know him very well!

Arosh:Just tell his name Tanvi.

Tanvi: His name is .....
..............
............
............
...........
.........
His name is ......
......
............

Abhay Sharma!!!!!

All were giving her Unbelievable looks, Diya was fuming with anger and Abhay was really emotional.

Tanvi: Do you guys know him ?

Kiaan: You have lost your mind .

Arosh: All this was a drama ? Seriously Tanvi , it's a really stupid behaviour.