Chapter 34🍁

Writer's POV

They were studying at Inaaya's home for their exams, boys had to complete a lot as they were busy finding proof against evil gang, they didn't have a mindset to  concentrate on studies, girls helped  them with  studies .

Zee: Enough guys I can't study anymore...

Kiaan: Me too even I'm so tired.

Naisha: Why you were playing basketball all this time? that you are tired!!! Just shut up and study .

Shub: No baby I'm hungry .

Reyhana: When you are not shub?

Abhay: Even I'm starving.

Tanvi: You guys are behaving as if we are giving you all a punishment !!!! Look at Arosh how nicely he's studying .

Zee: He's a nerd , he is always studying...

Inaaya: I told you na zee , only I have the right to call him that , and we will cook something.

Arosh: Inu!!! Baby!!!! No!!!!! Please don't!!!

All looked at him startled with his scream .

Diya: Why are you screaming my dear brother?

Arosh: Please Inu, don't cook .

Inaaya was glaring at him .

Naisha: Why are you telling like that?

Arosh: The thing is she cooks soooo well that yesterday the kitchen was almost on fire .

All burst out laughing while Inaaya was huffing .

Inaaya: Youuu stupid, how dare you to tell that I can't cook?

With that she threw a cushion towards Arosh , but zee got hit with that .

Zee: Inaaya you tomboy!!!!

Zee threw the cushion to inaaya  but she bent down  on time and Tanvi got hit with that on her head .

Tanvi: Idiot!!!

She threw it towards zee and shub got hit with it !!!

Shub: You white laddu!!!!

Shub threw it towards Tanvi but Arosh got hit .

Arosh: Shub!!!!

Arosh threw it and it landed on Diya ....

Diya : Arosh how dare you!

Arosh: sorry princess.

Diya: Guess what? It's not ok!!!

Then she threw it towards Arosh but he jumped to the other side and it landed on Abhay ,
then he threw it towards Reyhana and like that they had a cushion fight which went  on for more than half an hour , and they fell on the couch and some on the carpet , end up being tired .

Diya: It was fun!!!

Tanvi: Yeah it was !!! But how dare you to call me a white laddu shub? I'm not gonna spare you for that!

Shub: What I was just being honest you know ? Look at you ? You so fair and chubby just like a white laddu ....

Tanvi: Shub!!!

With that Tanvi started beating him. Others were laughing .

Shub: Fatty stop it girl, and what kind of a girlfriend you are Naisha , your boyfriend is almost going to die and you are laughing? I'm hurt ...